New Penny Hardaway Phoenix Suns Foamposite 1 for 2013

u coppin?

• yay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • nay

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
it's pretty crazy that even the non-limited releases are so hard to get now, and sell out instantly. There wasn't much hype for these at all and I still couldn't get through.

Good thing is these aren't reselling that well and they haven't flooded the market

So all the clowns who bought to release are gonna end up making about $5

Yea I usually get through on NDC But I guess the thirst was real.....It was NDC or bust and I Jamarcus Russell'd.
roll.gif

Wasn't trying to cop these but did those of you who copped on NDC use the twitter link or search the site? I can't even find em by searching

Congrats to those who copped

When it's a Twitter link only release, the product is ONLY accessible through the link Nike tweets. Not searchable on the site at all.

copped of NDC no bot ... its possible. forgot i moved the files for the bot and extension wasnt running smh close call.

I have sz 12 foams & sz 12 Penny V's in my cart .. about to let them go at 8:35 est be on the look out!! lol

6% cashback too :nthat: , can't complain .. $225 on NDC is fine because it's free shipping & no sales tax for me ... they come out to $228.XX on Eastbay, FTL, FA with shipping if I'm not mistaken

How the hell are you dudes saying easy cop off of NDC? I clicked the link at 8:00, got sizes unavailable, then refreshed at 8:03 and got product out of stock. :lol:

P.J. Tucker wearing the nike air penny hardaway phoenix suns foamposite one
View media item 295242View media item 295243nba basketball athlete rocking heat sneakers shoes purple orange jersey hwc hardwood classic throwback foams 1

What a great combination! Penny should have worn these in the 2000 conference semi finals against the Lakers. Shaq's and Kobe's eyes would have fallen out of their eyeballs and he would have scored 35 on them every night!

When I am home I will take out my authentic 99-00 black road jersey just to enjoy the memories!

Went to the cologne kickz store this morning in Germany and scored my third and final pair of the Suns Foams.

Most of you know I am an avid Penny stuff collector and these Foams in my opinion have set a new benchmark in terms of appearance. If you like flashy stuff, this is it!
It easily passes all releases since 2011, even the galaxies and no there are hardly any photos that do them any justice!

Does anybody by any chance have a list of all foam ones that ever released?

how/where is everyone getting these bots?
I was searching CL the other day and saw an ad, some guy selling a bot program that adds size and adds to cart automatically, u just click the link. He showed me a vid of it in action too, he said his bro made it for him...wanted $50 for it and said he was only gonna sell to first ten who paid. sounded like bs scam to me.

Anyway I finally was able to cop off ndc (no bot) after striking out hundreds of times it feels like...Copped the penny V cloaks last night too!! Gonna be a great day even tho i got no sleep and I gotta go to work in a couple hours...Oh well at least i got my kicks ill sleep when I die. 

Good Luck copping + Congrats to those who get lucky.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom