New Penny Hardaway Phoenix Suns Foamposite 1 for 2013

u coppin?

• yay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • nay

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Keep tryin on NDC guys. I was just able to add one to cart then dropped it. I think every 5 minutes a pair comes available that isn't checked out because of their timer

Wasn't trying to cop these but did those of you who copped on NDC use the twitter link or search the site? I can't even find em by searching

Congrats to those who copped

When it's a Twitter link only release, the product is ONLY accessible through the link Nike tweets. Not searchable on the site at all.
I thought some releases were searchable on the site regardless of TLO. Oh well, good lookin out

How the hell are you dudes saying easy cop off of NDC? I clicked the link at 8:00, got sizes unavailable, then refreshed at 8:03 and got product out of stock. :lol:

Man don't listen to the cats talking about easy cop lol. They just happened to get through. It was nothing easy about it. I clicked that link soon as it went live and wasted no time and still didn't get anything. It happens. Dudes talkin' easy cop are just talking crazy.

How the hell are you dudes saying easy cop off of NDC? I clicked the link at 8:00, got sizes unavailable, then refreshed at 8:03 and got product out of stock. :lol:

Same for me. By definition, anything that is sold out in under 3 minutes can't be an easy cop.

View media item 295309Got my 9.5 from footlocker this morning(on 734 broadway, NY) ... They really look better in person!
I took pics with my iPhone but in the light it doesn't show the purple as much
Just glad I got em!

All the easy cop stuff is size dependent, I thnk if I was a size 10 I'd never strike out on ndc but my size 13 always seems to be the first sold out.

Im on Eastbay. What does it mean if it says that its "processing" . Been doing this for like 20 mins. Is there still a chance?

Hit ATC on Eastbay within 2 seconds and got nothing... :x FTL.com sucks, so no luck there. Footaction at my mall only got 12-15 pairs and dudes were lined up way early. Last shot is FTL at 10. =\

All the easy cop stuff is size dependent, I thnk if I was a size 10 I'd never strike out on ndc but my size 13 always seems to be the first sold out.
co sign.  luckily i'm a small footer and able to grab 8 or 8.5 with ease majority of the time.  from size 10 and up are always the first to go

Going to the mall to pick them up brb pics off the iPhone when I return

Last edited:
copped a sz 13 with east on NDC.

these sold out a lot quicker than the barkley posite max. I was able to cop 6 pairs of the barkleys online 2 weeks ago

Back
Top Bottom