Pshh limited :lol:

Last edited:
House of hoops in Harlem got over 1500 pairs and they lettin cats cop 2

At a time.... limited? Maybe for you outta towners...NYC stay getting blessed

Wit quantity.

Pshh limited
laugh.gif
Lies

Just called footlocker and cancelled my size 10. I saw them in store just now and they are too damn shiny. I don't rock colors like that as well. Only black gray and blue.

My jimmy jazz got them my deveroes got them hoh got them and 2 other footlockers this was just like the stealth release for me was that limited?

House of hoops in Harlem got over 1500 pairs and they lettin cats cop 2

At a time.... limited? Maybe for you outta towners...NYC stay getting blessed

Wit quantity.

Pshh limited :lol:

Lies

View media item 295351
Everyone ahead of me in house of hoops 125th was able to buy 2 pairs, da thirst buckets in here gotvya shook, these is BEYOND easy to cop. SUPER light.

They still got pairs RIGHT NOW.

smooth process for me. Took a good decision and some luck.

Woke up around 6am for the 8am release at a store.When I got there, there were roughly 14-16 people in line and the dudes who I slightly know of in front said they only had 15 pair. I could have known this info had I just called the warehouse manager, but I got caught slipping.

So instead of hoping I could get a pair there, I went 3 miles down the street and got in line at Villa. They had roughly the same amount, at least that was the line rumor, but there were less people. Worst case, I was getting the Penny V's. After I finally got in the store, they were out of a few dudes size so they stepped out. I claimed the last pair of suns and to my surprise, the store manager said he had a pair of black stealths and pink foams as well....

GIVE ME THOSE TWO....I yelled out before anyone else could speak....s

so..........

View media item 295352

Whover thinks this release was a GR is out their mind, my local spot here in Detroit had about 20-30 pairs throughout the whole mall and my HOH usually receives 50-80 pair of foams by itself....I went to footaction and they had about 7pair and jimmy jazz didn't have them at all so it was alot of crushed faces leaving lol... scored my sz 11 though

View media item 295341

fairlane? 30 pair in the entire mall is crazy considering how many stores sell sneakers there.

smooth process for me. Took a good decision and some luck.

Woke up around 6am for the 8am release at a store.When I got there, there were roughly 14-16 people in line and the dudes who I slightly know of in front said they only had 15 pair. I could have known this info had I just called the warehouse manager, but I got caught slipping.

So instead of hoping I could get a pair there, I went 3 miles down the street and got in line at Villa. They had roughly the same amount, at least that was the line rumor, but there were less people. Worst case, I was getting the Penny V's. After I finally got in the store, they were out of a few dudes size so they stepped out. I claimed the last pair of suns and to my surprise, the store manager said he had a pair of black stealths and pink foams as well....

GIVE ME THOSE TWO....I yelled out before anyone else could speak....s

so..........

View media item 295352
JELLY! nice pickup

I have a discover card and used it for this purchase. How do you get the 10% back?
Just have shopdiscover.com open in a tab before 8am. Once you add the shoes to your cart, use the shopdiscover link to check out. I had $165 in  cashback for the month of February 
smokin.gif

These might have been semi limited cuz my local footlocker didn't get any and my jimmy jazz got jus 8 pairs...

And the only foamposite that my footlocker hasn't gotten in the last couple years are the electrolimes

When i went to cop some 13 yr old kid started spazzing claiming the manger lied to him about not having. Hes screaming n cursing in the store, yet he has a footlocker bag. I asked him what u were tryna get he said 13. Im like theres no way in hell u were 13. I was like how much u selling em for? He got mad and left

Back
Top Bottom