u coppin?

• yay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • nay

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
GR... 
roll.gif

hoping the thirst stays strong.  going to see if i can trade my extra pair for some Stealths!  I try and double up on every release just in case but it's hard to get a size 10, seems to be a popular size.  hopefully my pairs ship.  i keep refreshing my email to see if i get a tracking confirmation

Clearly this release was bot infested. I went 1 for 3.

Ebates is trash! Get ya credit up and open up a discover card, 10% cash back!

Yup bot messed up ndc, not a single chance to get em thru there. When I hit the link, it went to an error page, I knew I was too late already, so I just kept hitting on eastbay, FTA and FTL, no hope for like 40 mins. Then suddenly FTL went thru, just right before they tweeted they sold out.

hoping the thirst stays strong.  going to see if i can trade my extra pair for some Stealths!  I try and double up on every release just in case but it's hard to get a size 10, seems to be a popular size.  hopefully my pairs ship.  i keep refreshing my email to see if i get a tracking confirmation
Warsaw sneaker store has em for $220

Just canceled a 9.5 on NDC, ordered for my boy but he didn't want them anymore.

I also won;'t be able to pick up a sz 8 or 10 from Roosevelt Field Mall today, the rsvp window is 8am-930am which is a joke. Be on the lookout, they usually do first come first serve by the afternoon

FAILED IN STORE AND in every website!!!1 I had them in cart 4 different times and during checkout they POOFED!!!!! DISAPPEARED!!!!

I have a discover card and used it for this purchase. How do you get the 10% back?

Have to go through shopdiscover. Login to your discover account, click on shopdiscover, select nike, it will link you to NDC, checkout and your reward will show on your next billing cycle.

EDIT: Also since you already made the purchase, I would call them up after a couple of weeks and say you followed the above procedures and haven't received your reward. I have had them do it retroactively.

Last edited:
Have to go through shopdiscover. Login to your discover account, click on shopdiscover, select nike, it will like you to NDC, checkout and your reward will show on your next billing cycle.
Good stuff. May be I should re-open my discover card!

Last edited:
Whover thinks this release was a GR is out their mind, my local spot here in Detroit had about 20-30 pairs throughout the whole mall and my HOH usually receives 50-80 pair of foams by itself....I went to footaction and they had about 7pair and jimmy jazz didn't have them at all so it was alot of crushed faces leaving lol... scored my sz 11 though

View media item 295341

Got my size 10 off NDC thanks to my bot :pimp:

First foam since the Pine Greens..can't wait to get 'em in person..

Back
Top Bottom