New Penny Hardaway Phoenix Suns Foamposite 1 for 2013

u coppin?

• yay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • nay

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I feel like this purple will be extremely similar to the galaxy's just without the stars.

these joints are definitely the galaxy's baby brother.

Last edited:
looks like a food stamp line to me...
I've been blessed to have never had to collect food stamps. I hope things get better for you and your family! 
wink.gif

not sure how that is racist considering that picture has all nationalities and ethnic groups in it.

Almost all the people in the pic you can make out are minorities, who are lined up for something, and dude implies that just how the lines for food stamps look like.

And you don't see how that sounds racist :rolleyes

Last edited:
30 people were in line at my jimmy jazz and they only had 10 pairs . How long a line =/= how many pairs

looks like a food stamp line to me...

Ignorant statement... I bet you wouldn't talk that **** if u were there on that line. See how quick they lay you out and do the Harlem shake on your KO'd ***...

As for the kicks
View media item 295423View media item 295425View media item 295426View media item 295427
Not gonna lie pretty disappointed with the ice blue bottom and discoloration.
View media item 295429View media item 295430
And I really don't like how you can see the white I'm the outsole...
View media item 295434

30 people were in line at my jimmy jazz and they only had 10 pairs . How long a line =/= how many pairs

stores should be required to post a sheet of paper with how many pairs of shoes they have right on the window. A sz breakdown would be even better. THat way, you won't have 50 people for 14 pair. You won't have people who need a 8.5 waiting for an 11. It seems like a VERY simple solution.

Model Shoe
Style #
Size breakdown allocation
Price

done.

waited in line for four hours.......almost an altercation......took one look at them and instantly hated the shoe!!!
mean.gif

the orange is all wrong......

Last edited by a moderator:
NYC had mad pairs of these. Footaction sold out 20 people in front of me and i still was able to cop up the block at footlocker and most in the bx was getting these let alone the city. This was an easy cop for those that really wanted it.

Back
Top Bottom