New Penny Hardaway Phoenix Suns Foamposite 1 for 2013

u coppin?

• yay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • nay

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Royals will always be atop the mountain alone for me. No point in me ranking everything else. I'm pretty sure that when these arrive, they'll make me regret passing on the Metallic Reds, though.

I thought these only released in Mens sizes?

Some online retailers get size 6, which is a men's size. Some big footed ******* grabbing em up, lol.

Royals will always be atop the mountain alone for me. No point in me ranking everything else. I'm pretty sure that when these arrive, they'll make me regret passing on the Metallic Reds, though.

I regret not copping the metallic reds...I'm actually trying to get my hands on a pair now, not too excited about paying $350+ honesty think I'm just gonna call it a loss and hope something comes along when I'm not expecting it.

I'm seriously considering using "SOLESAVERS" on all my new foams. I've worn my fighters twice and the bottoms have very very faint yellowing, it's just dirt and it's obv gonna happen. But if the Solesavers stop that, I'm all for it. I watched some videos on YouTube, but I was wondering if anyone in here has used them or can offer a product review on them. I wanted to wear my Phoenix's today, but I'm really considering not even wearing them until I get the solesavers.
If you haven't heard of them here is a video.

And FYI DO NOT PUMP GAS IN ICE SOLES, and be careful at gas stations. I have a pair of zoom revis with an ice sole and I was at the gas station pumping gas when I looked down and realizes I was standing on a old gas stain near the pump....got home and checked my sole, it was YELLOW like piss. Pulled em off and scrubbed the hell outta them, a lot came off but they still look way older than they are. And it's only on the right shoe....so tight. Just figured I would give a heads up...I honesty have slippers in the car now if I gotta pump gas with Foams, XI's or translucent soles...

I just realized this myself a couple months ago when the pinks came out certain stores get the small sizes but ndc never has them.

If i would have known i would have copped my girl a pair.
NDC does carry the smaller sizes. Copped my girl the pinks from there and she copped these herself from there. Sz. 6.5

I just realized this myself a couple months ago when the pinks came out certain stores get the small sizes but ndc never has them.
If i would have known i would have copped my girl a pair.

as stated above me, they definitely drop on ndc in a size 6, 6.5 but they usually sell out with the quickness because other sites dont get that size.

as stated above me, they definitely drop on ndc in a size 6, 6.5 but they usually sell out with the quickness because other sites dont get that size.

Makes sense now, by the time I cop my 13s I usually don't see anything left but sizes 8-11

That Solesaver thing is pretty cool but i don't know if i need it. I've only worn the pewters twice in two years and i still haven't worn the Metallic Red joints so i don't think i really need them.

Last edited:
I would imagine solesavers make things slippery when wet? Seems dangerous and you would have to walk incredibly careful. :rolleyes

I would imagine solesavers make things slippery when wet? Seems dangerous and you would have to walk incredibly careful.
eyes.gif
completely wrong.....if you use these they are like walking on the regular sole....

http://www.officialsolesaver.com/

and a waste of money! just wear your kicks! yellowing is unavoidable
I do agree with this however on my very exclusive kicks anything that helps NEVER hurts

SC Galaxy Rookie, Yeezy II Solars, and now my Corks....

People that worry about their shoes yellowing, obviously are buying shoes for the wrong reasons.

If you are truly buying your shoes because you like them and bought them to wear, yellowing wouldn't matter.

That Solesaver thing is pretty cool but i don't know if i need it. I've only worn the pewters twice in two years and i still haven't worn the Metallic Red joints so i don't think i really need them.
exactly!....i have well over 100 pairs and adding(and i know most of u have more) and with my rotation id be lucky if i wear the same shoe within a year. i have pairs from 2009 that i wore once and still looks new

thats also the reason i dont get why ppl double up on things the term one to rock one to stock doesnt make sense by the time you get to your second pair itll probably break apart on first wear

Some online retailers get size 6, which is a men's size. Some big footed ******* grabbing em up, lol.

I'm seriously considering using "SOLESAVERS" on all my new foams. I've worn my fighters twice and the bottoms have very very faint yellowing, it's just dirt and it's obv gonna happen. But if the Solesavers stop that, I'm all for it. I watched some videos on YouTube, but I was wondering if anyone in here has used them or can offer a product review on them. I wanted to wear my Phoenix's today, but I'm really considering not even wearing them until I get the solesavers.
If you haven't heard of them here is a video.

dope. looks like it could be worth the purchase. ima have to look into/give them a try.

completely wrong.....if you use these they are like walking on the regular sole....

http://www.officialsolesaver.com/

Ok.

and a waste of money! just wear your kicks! yellowing is unavoidable

How many wears do people REALLY get out of them without loss of traction and without having to buy their extra traction pads. (stated in the FAQs traction loss will happen at some point) Seems to me like they will work fine for a few wears but then the traction is lost and you have to buy extra pads to keep them in pristine condition.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to try these, I'm just still pretty skeptical putting what looks like

View media item 299440
on my soles will stop them from yellowing.

exactly!....i have well over 100 pairs and adding(and i know most of u have more) and with my rotation id be lucky if i wear the same shoe within a year. i have pairs from 2009 that i wore once and still looks new
thats also the reason i dont get why ppl double up on things the term one to rock one to stock doesnt make sense by the time you get to your second pair itll probably break apart on first wear

What yellows soles more than anything, is the paper.

ndc pair should be in on wed. according to tracking. also, shout to my dude jahsondc for the assist on my 2nd pair. :pimp:

i just bought some sole savers. we'll see how good they work. gonna try em on my galaxy foams and sc rookies first.

Lol.  I've seen it all.  I could see using something like that if you had like 2 pairs of shoes (even then I'd find it a bit excessive), but when you're like 150+ deep, what's the point?

This is coming from someone with big time OCD too.  I'll pass on those.  When you get to a certain point, you realize that they're just shoes and that the world will still spin on its axis if you wear them.

Back
Top Bottom