• yay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • nay

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Was hard for my camera to capture how vibrant the purple really is lol

Might have to head to Fry's to check out some cameras
laugh.gif

Had this debate w/ this guy about these. Wanted to know what you guys think .
If the Phoenix Foams came w/ orange soles instead of the clear soles. Would you have still copped?
View media item 301597

Last edited:
Maybe it's just me but doesn't it take the same amount of time and energy to ****** every banned/curse word than it does to substitute another word?

Just got my pair from NDC. Left shoe's laces have this white glue gunk type **** on them, and then I look on the tongue and it's all over the tongue as well. Right shoe came incredibly dusty with some uneven stitching. I'm beyond pissed right now...

Guy is offering me a trade for DS Foams for my Jordan XIII Breds (DS)+$50 so I'll probably bite on that. Comes out to under what I paid anyways.

Last edited:
I agree with guys about the no on orange soles. The other guys reasoning was becuase yellowing of the soles. I didn't think that was a reason to make them orange soles though. Feels like a different shoe with orange bottoms.

Thefreshlife I would jump on that deal asap and I wonder since I missed out on these would I be able to trade LeBron X "Setting" for these. What do you guys think is this an equal trade or not?

Just got my pair from NDC. Left shoe's laces have this white glue gunk type **** on them, and then I look on the tongue and it's all over the tongue as well. Right shoe came incredibly dusty with some uneven stitching. I'm beyond pissed right now...

Guy is offering me a trade for DS Foams for my Jordan XIII Breds (DS)+$50 so I'll probably bite on that. Comes out to under what I paid anyways.

View media item 301668

View media item 301669

View media item 301670

just clean it off quit ya whining

Thefreshlife I would jump on that deal asap and I wonder since I missed out on these would I be able to trade LeBron X "Setting" for these. What do you guys think is this an equal trade or not?
Yeah I'm definitely thinking about it but the guy seems a lil shady. Won't send me pictures after he suggested the trade, either.

Got my pair from Oqium today. No customs fees. Thank you Based God

Nice pickup. Never heard of that site before.
It's a reputable euro site.

Gotta check it out then. Good looks. I normally didn't have to check any euro sites before.
Same here 
laugh.gif

I'm new to buying overseas but paying $36 over retail + tax. I'll take it

I was obviously late to the foams, but nice to see another option. I have a cousin that lives in Paris, but we don't talk that often and he travels a lot. He's a DJ over there. I'd love to have him as my connect lol

Gotta check it out then. Good looks. I normally didn't have to check any euro sites before.
Same here 
laugh.gif

I was obviously late to the foams, but nice to see another option. I have a cousin that lives in Paris, but we don't talk that often and he travels a lot. He's a DJ over there. I'd love to have him as my connect lol
That would be nice....Man, everybody know someone across the water

Everybody I know live around the damn corner 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

The thirst for these was reallllllllllllllllllllllllll down in Cherry Hill NJ.

Dudes camped in their cars for 10 hours then stood in line in the freezing cold for another 2 hours, then waited inside for 2 more hours. I got a size 12 and sold it for $350 then bought my size 13.

These are pics from when I showed up around 6AM

Same here 
laugh.gif

That would be nice....Man, everybody know someone across the water

Everybody I know live around the damn corner 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

:lol:. I'm trying to get him to get stuff for me. But I don't like to bother him. He's into kicks as much as we are but I doubt he's on NT. He made a sick pair of Lebron IXs in a Superman cw he posted on IG. He is literally all over a lot tho. Cuz is livin that life. I need to go to Paris one day. By all accounts Germany is the spot tho :smokin.

Back
Top Bottom