New Penny Hardaway Phoenix Suns Foamposite 1 for 2013

u coppin?

• yay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • nay

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
If putting a clear sticker on the bottom of your kicks will keep them Icey I'm all for it.

However I won't be paying 20 dollars for it , may seek out an alternative today because my suns will be here tomorrow.

Yes kicks are made to be worn but ain't nothing wrong with a lil preservation.

i collect foams and jordan elevens, im going to look into those sole savers for sure, but 20 bucks. yikes

these suns may be my new favorite, metallic reds and royal blues were my favorites before

im going to get as many pair as i can

i cannot wait to wear these shoes, winter sucks, been rocking cough drops in this slush

where'd you cop?  that 4th joint :nthat: :nthat:

I can't tell what one is my favorite the first or fourth. the fourths is defiantly way sicker than the flipped colorway with the purple brim and orange crown.

I think those hats are CLEAN, wear the Foams with some khaki cargos, grey hoodie with a denim jacket and one of these hats....I can see it already. And dudes talking about "lame and matchin is wack..." How are the suns shoes and these hats together too much? Makes no sense to me...

Mitchellandness.com -my favorite
Craniumfitteds.com -another sick site that had MADDDD HATS. Coorks and castles, Staple, stussy, DGK, Even New Era hats that are made to match shoes. I don't buy new era tho. joints with cement or elephant print brims, joints that match the southbeaches or Lebron releases, whatever. I'm not that into them...

Here's and example of matching Jordan's, got one for Ray Allen's, Spizike's, Olympics, olives, grapes, obsidian, space jams. -Personally I'm more into regular team hats, but I thought the concept was cool cus they're bulls hats for Jordan's that match...idk lol

View media item 300943
If putting a clear sticker on the bottom of your kicks will keep them Icey I'm all for it.

However I won't be paying 20 dollars for it , may seek out an alternative today because my suns will be here tomorrow.

I agree thoroughly, $20 seems a little steep but I'll gladly pay it to extend the life of those soles even a year more if possible. One shoes are yellowed they're collectors items to me...

My pair is coming today just in time for snow

I'm hoping on a plane and wearing my phoenix foams heading to Phoenix AZ. lol Har Har Har. Stupid, lol. I really am tho, so everyone back home in NY enjoy that snow!

Yeah all that gear for me is overkill.
I'll try and coordinate it a lil bit, but all these dude going out with matching socks, shorts, tees, watches/braclets, hats, sunglasses, and underwear for all we know is LAME.

"All that gear" lol that's nothing!

A jersey and two shirts and some hats is overkill? It's not like I'm gonna wear them all at the same time...I didn't post an outfit.

I don't like wearing the same **** all the time or over and over. If that's "lame" or "overkill" then I don't wanna know what you think is "cool"

Where I come from that's called being FRESH.

The hatin is REAL THICK on this thread...two t shirts and some hats, lol. I probably have 200 hats, guess I'm SUPER LAME.

The HATE is real bruh :smh: they act like you plan on wearing EVERYTHING you posted @ the same damn time.. You even said you have MULTIPLE pairs of kicks in the Suns colorway but that's still too much gear for their liking.

... You mismatched clowns are not WINNING.

I'm not saying match everything down to your underwear but please miss me with that "walkin outta the house lookin like a pack of Skittles" BS. Pink pants, Electric Green foams, Orange OBEY hoodie, and a Quebec Nordiques snapback talkin about y'all "SWAGIN" :stoneface:

I'm not saying match everything down to your underwear but please miss me with that "walkin outta the house lookin like a pack of Skittles" BS. Pink pants, Electric Green foams, Orange OBEY hoodie, and a Quebec Nordiques snapback talkin about y'all "SWAGIN" :stoneface:

True.

Whatever though - I'm old. The generation before me thought me and my peoples looked like idiots, just like I think most of the teenagers today look like idiots.

The HATE is real bruh :smh: they act like you plan on wearing EVERYTHING you posted @ the same damn time.. You even said you have MULTIPLE pairs of kicks in the Suns colorway but that's still too much gear for their liking.

Whatever tho everyone is free to say and feel how they want, I'd they wanna hate let em hate...I'm sure none of them wear team hats, lol.

lol @ skittles and orange obey hoodie. Hypebeast ****.

Since when did wearing a team hat to match your shoes become lame? what else would you wear with MAD LOUD purple and orange foams. Tell me that, please....

I wear sports attire when I wanna be casual.

When I go out, or wanna dress up that's another story. But I'm sure as hell not wearing foams then, so that's irrelevant.

I got it like that, so I order what I want when I want. These dudes don't discourage me out here...

"Rock what you like."

Hasn't let me down yet.

My dude... Couldn't have said it better myself. To each their own...Do whatever you wanna do, I didn't post the photos for everyone's opinion, even though your free to voice it. I posted it for the people that might wanna buy them. So if I helped you out, I'm happy about that. If u don't like them and think they're lame...oh well, don't buy them.

Have fun rocking your...um.... Idk. Since NOTHING else hatwise goes with foams.

View media item 301165View media item 301167View media item 301169View media item 301173Looks pretty good to me...

Maybe u can cop one of these, I bet they think these are dope tho...lol HORRIBLE.

View media item 301164

It's funny how myfitteds.com likes to post all their exclusive fitteds online but when you go to the store and ask for a hat you saw online they look at you like your speaking foregin .. :lol: gotta love my city

Last edited:
Yo JoeyD I wasn't coming at you bro. It seems you feel like I was so for that I apologize.

I wasn't hating on hats or what have you since I have about 20-30 myself. And I match up my outfits a bit similar the way you describe sans the jersey since that just isn't me.

I was just saying that all that stuff was a bit much in my opinion.

I WAS hating on the cats that I know that are out there that do match every piece up like that.

I've seen several people like that out in my area and I just think it is mad corny and that's my opinion.

Agreed, you got to match something, keep it simple. I don't get the mismatched colors either. Dudes got on complete outfits that have nothing to do with the shoes. It just doesn't look right. Got on every color, except the one color your shoes are lmao

It's funny how myfitteds.com likes to post all their exclusive fitteds online but when you go to the store and ask for a hat you saw online they look at you like your speaking foregin .. :lol: gotta love my city

I don't even **** bother with hat stores, they NEVER carry anything good. Unless it's a boutique or speciality shop, that's where u find the good ****. Even zumies and against all odds sometimes have great hat selections. **** a lids...dead ***.

Althought if your buying hats, do your best to buy in person because they ALL FIT DIFFERENT and sometimes the brim or crown is off. I grab like 5 of the same hat and try each on until I get a good fit. Unfortunatly you get great selection shopping online, but u lose the advantage of being able to try them on. I have a specific way I like my hats to fit and feel, as well as go t he brim is when it's on my head.

I buy a pair of shoes, the first thing I'm doing is copping 2-3 snapbacks and some shirts to match. It's like my process, lol. Idk I've just always done that.

Yo JoeyD I wasn't coming at you bro. It seems you feel like I was so for that I apologize.
I wasn't hating on hats or what have you since I have about 20-30 myself. And I match up my outfits a bit similar the way you describe sans the jersey since that just isn't me.
I was just saying that all that stuff was a bit much in my opinion.

I WAS hating on the cats that I know that are out there that do match every piece up like that.
I've seen several people like that out in my area and I just think it is mad corny and that's my opinion.

Ur goodie bro, I honestly went a little hard at you. My bad, dudes just had me worked up over here on this thread. I don't mind people posting their opinions or how they feel about anything...as long as your cool about and let everyone else freely share their opinions as well. Idk man, my fault. I only wear the jersey to the beach or lake with shorts and ****, that's like super casual. Lol like swimming type ****, idk.

I love authentic vintage jerseys tho...love finding them and collecting them. It's great finding one you've been after for a long time.

You just spent 230-260 or even more and your saying $20 to keep your shoes fresh is too much? lol
Trying to find a cheaper alternative might be a waste of money cause it might not even work properly.
Not a sole saver user but in my experience. Going cheap isn't always the best decision.

I don't even **** bother with hat stores, they NEVER carry anything good. Unless it's a boutique or speciality shop, that's where u find the good ****. Even zumies and against all odds sometimes have great hat selections. **** a lids...dead ***.

Althought if your buying hats, do your best to buy in person because they ALL FIT DIFFERENT and sometimes the brim or crown is off. I grab like 5 of the same hat and try each on until I get a good fit. Unfortunatly you get great selection shopping online, but u lose the advantage of being able to try them on. I have a specific way I like my hats to fit and feel, as well as go t he brim is when it's on my head.

I buy a pair of shoes, the first thing I'm doing is copping 2-3 snapbacks and some shirts to match. It's like my process, lol. Idk I've just always done that.

4ucaps @ Palisades, CapCity on Bergenline, All-City Fitteds, etc all have a great selection in store and online. Especially to match your kicks.

I also don't have a problem with Lids because they always have the good deals like 30% off, free shipping, buy one get one, 20% off for members, etc ..

Back
Top Bottom