New Penny Hardaway Phoenix Suns Foamposite 1 for 2013

u coppin?

• yay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • nay

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
^^good looks, Prez T. other than that, i'm done. no need to continue this silly back n forth that some of u NTers obviously live for. now, where were we?

oh yeah, phoenix foams...
sick.gif

just when i was about to give up hope 
mean.gif

Don't know what happened to the thread in the last couple hours, don't know why anyone would be mad at us discussing other foams or maintenance and care.

The discussion has come up in almost every foam thread recently without anyone going off about staying on topic.
It is on topic and someone might benefit from the discussion. Matter of fact, after years of thinking the paper wasn't a cause of yellowing I felt differently today after the discussion we had here.

This is the most accurate pic that I've seen to what they really look like in person
CCK's pics are done very well, better than most imo, but they dont quite capture the super wet glossy look these have when you see em. Maybe its my laptop screen idk. Like most foams this looks much better in person, and is actually one of my favorite foam colorways. LOL never would have thought a glossy PURPLE foam would be at/near the top of my list but WOW these look great and were done extremely well imo, im in love cant wait for my pair.

Anybody else's NDC order say "preparing to ship" still (for the phx foams)? ordered 2 hoodies sunday night and those shipped already. whats up with that nike

Last edited:
This is the most accurate pic that I've seen to what they really look like in person
CCK's pic is really nice and better than most, but dosent quite capture the super wet glossy look these have when you see em. Like most foams this looks much better in person, and is actually one of my favorite foam colorways. LOL never would have thought a glossy PURPLE foam would be at/near the top of my list but WOW these look great and were done extremely well imo.

Anybody else's NDC order say "preparing to ship" still (for the phx foams)? ordered 2 hoodies sunday night and those shipped already. whats up with that nike
Patience young jedi....

Found this funny. Considering you pulled the "we have the same rep" bs on me.

But I agree to each their own. If they wanna scotch tape shoes to save the soles. Let them be. Only people you should ever rag on are the people who try to play off fakes for the real McCoy.

Making an observation and caring about it are two different things, if I remember correctly I said the exact same thing then, "I don't care about rep." Then you squash it, but now u feel the need to bring it up again?

I also just can't stand it equally when people are engaged in a conversation about something THEY CARE about and someone comes on posting about how stupid everyone is, or how everyone should think or feel. Shoving their opinions down everyone else's throat about "who cares what this and that..." OBVIOUSLY we care or we wouldn't be talking about it...

If you don't care what the next guy thinks then go buy the shoe and stare at them and do whatever you wanna do, why are you even posting or reading about what everyone else thinks and their opinions?!?

I'm done arguing with people I'm just ignoring people from now on. This ******** ruins threads and I apologize to everyone that has to put up with it...

I got the hats off http://www.mitchellandness.com/Default.aspx

Got mine today....quick shipping from Eastbay!

View media item 300297

View media item 300298

That second photo is SICK. Might have to jack that from you and throw It on my Instagram, lol.

Order # 2 for the night...
Just copped some vintage suns jerseys and t's to go with the snapbacks, hard to pull off purple, but I'ma do it just fine...I know where all the hot **** is stashed away...

wait for the hoodies I'm about to dig up.

View media item 300377View media item 300378View media item 300382
Anybody old enough remember these?????
Paint splatter and shark tooth logo Athletic hats from the early 90's...CRACK
View media item 300392View media item 300395
These hats and T shirts are from www.fansedge.com

You really ordered 6 snap backs, a jersey and two tees to wear with these Foams?

Last edited:
That second photo is SICK. Might have to jack that from you and throw It on my Instagram, lol.

Order # 2 for the night...
Just copped some vintage suns jerseys and t's to go with the snapbacks, hard to pull off purple, but I'ma do it just fine...I know where all the hot **** is stashed away...

wait for the hoodies I'm about to dig up.

Anybody old enough remember these?????
Paint splatter and shark tooth logo Athletic hats from the early 90's...CRACK

These hats and T shirts are from www.fansedge.com
Im old enough to remember those hats lol. throwback for sure. Im really feeling that jersey. Think I'm gonna buy either that white one or a purple one
You really ordered 6 snap backs, a jersey and two tees to wear with these Foams?
I was thinking the same lol. a little overkill... but i guess if u got paper like that fu(k it.

Black tee, dark jeans, and maybe a little purple or orange on a snapback and I'm good. I used to be into the whole matching thing but it's kinda overkill. Some people can pull it off, but I'd rather keep it simple.

No, lol. I have the Suns Penny V's and the Suns force 180's as well... and I would love
to get my hands on the Suns Penny 1 2011 retro and Jason Kidd flight zoom 95's. plus you have the Suns Jordan 8 releasing this summer... Just catching up and looking ahead. Plus I collect snapbacks and sports memorabilia. Not to mention they're like $25 a piece, that's nothing. two jerseys and two shirts isn't much at all to wear with three to five pairs of shoes. I already have the vintage home jersey. You wear one shirt to match one pair of shoes? I atleast like to have options, lol. I'll defiantly buy more if I find something I like, I actually plan on it. You wouldn't wanna see how many Jets or bulls shirts/hats/hoodies I have then...my girlfriend thinks I'm crazy, I probably have 50-60 hats I've never even worn all different brands and teams/colors. I mostly buy Mitchell&Ness tho. Starter makes a decent hat. IMO New Era, Adidas and Nike brimmed hats are trash. Beanies are pretty good from any company.

Like dude said if u got it like that and it's what you wanna do then why not...I just figured people might wanna buy them as well so I posted. They're great hats.

Rofl, this. I personally find the whole matching thing tacky AF, I'll leave that to the younger guys but to each their own I guess..

I'm 29 years old, I feel like the matching is an "older guys" thing. I dress pretty casually/athletically with foams. Sweats and hoodies, t's and jeans...so it's easy to throw on a Suns hat and t shirt under a plain grey hoodie with jeans on. looks clean to me, keeps me happy. I like the way I look, isn't that all that matters? lol

Shoes are sick!
View media item 300697

Yeah all that gear for me is overkill.

I'll try and coordinate it a lil bit, but all these dude going out with matching socks, shorts, tees, watches/braclets, hats, sunglasses, and underwear for all we know is LAME.

Yeah all that gear for me is overkill.
I'll try and coordinate it a lil bit, but all these dude going out with matching socks, shorts, tees, watches/braclets, hats, sunglasses, and underwear for all we know is LAME.

"All that gear" lol that's nothing!

A jersey and two shirts and some hats is overkill? It's not like I'm gonna wear them all at the same time...I didn't post an outfit.

I don't like wearing the same **** all the time or over and over. If that's "lame" or "overkill" then I don't wanna know what you think is "cool"

Where I come from that's called being FRESH.

The hatin is REAL THICK on this thread...two t shirts and some hats, lol. I probably have 200 hats, guess I'm SUPER LAME.

yup. wanted these when i saw pics but missed on release, didn't want to pay resale price cause of other releases. found a new legit connect and copped the mavs cw. got them for a steal $108 shipped. :smokin lol finally JoeyD12. one thing we can agree on, this shoes are sick. :nthat:
View media item 300774

That's a great price, love these shoes.
I think people seriously sleep on them tho.

Back
Top Bottom