New Penny Hardaway Phoenix Suns Foamposite 1 for 2013

u coppin?

• yay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • nay

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
But if you ask NTers who's first pair of foams were these, a good chance you might get the wrong size. Seems that most people here who own multiple foams are saying TTS, including myself.
:lol:. I asked two OG dudes that I met via NT about sizing. One says true and the other say .5 bigger

The one that said true stated he was able to wear them only couple hours initially but became really comfy once his feet were molded.

There's a somewhat local guy selling my true size. He said $280 pick up which isn't too bad. I can't make the 30 mile drive until Saturday. If he still has them on that day then I guess it's meant to cop :lol:

Thanks as always, dudes.

yeaaaa but a lot of people also say go 1/2 size up. its the endless sizing issue that will never, ever go away.

laugh.gif
. I asked two OG dudes that I met via NT about sizing. One says true and the other say .5 bigger

The one that said true stated he was able to wear them only couple hours initially but became really comfy once his feet were molded.

There's a somewhat local guy selling my true size. He said $280 pick up which isn't too bad. I can't make the 30 mile drive until Saturday. If he still has them on that day then I guess it's meant to cop
laugh.gif

Thanks as always, dudes.
$280s not too bad a deal
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
I have a feeling the reseller supply of these will start to dry up soon and price will keep going up so grab your pairs now. I feel dumb for selling mine now

I have a feeling the reseller supply of these will start to dry up soon and price will keep going up so grab your pairs now. I feel dumb for selling mine now

feels like not many pairs are really for sale like that. well, at least in the classified section.

:lol: I know Jada since the old days. Thanks dudes, I will go true to size. Curious to see how they will "expand" and such.

I didn't even know he was active on here since I don't usually frequent these parts :lol:

I would've rocked the clears until they started to yellow then dyed them but I don't mind it. Looks different

I would've rocked the clears until they started to yellow then dyed them but I don't mind it. Looks different
Need more outdoor pics of them to really see how they turned out but I would have waited to see yellow soles first.

I see the orange bottom ones on eBay now. I think you guys made him feel bad so he's selling them. Unless its another dude

Back
Top Bottom