New Penny Hardaway Phoenix Suns Foamposite 1 for 2013

u coppin?

• yay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • nay

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
this guy tried to scam me the other day with some fake phoenix foams, sent me pics of the real ones and everything, met up with him and he had fake ones..... wasted my time with him smh, craigslist can really suck at times.

this guy tried to scam me the other day with some fake phoenix foams, sent me pics of the real ones and everything, met up with him and he had fake ones..... wasted my time with him smh, craigslist can really suck at times.

Did you kick his butt and take his money. This jerk just tried to scam you in person.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you kick his butt and take his money. This jerk just tried to scam you in person.
he was in his car while i standing outside of mine, i honestly shouldve though... even asked nicely for just alittle bit gas money for wasting my time and he wouldnt give me ****, so i told him  "**** you" and he drove off

270 shipped is pretty darn good. The lowest I got around here was $285 pick up. Seems lots of folks want over 300 for them.

Your paying for a shoe that retails for $220 and a matter of $20-40 is too much for you, than maybe you shouldn't be buying shoes that retail so high. :smh:

Your paying for a shoe that retails for $220 and a matter of $20-40 is too much for you, than maybe you shouldn't be buying shoes that retail so high. :smh:
I was being sarcastic y'all, dude selling these to me for 270 shipped. That's like 20 bucks over retail after tax. Just wanted to see you guys response.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom