New Penny Hardaway Phoenix Suns Foamposite 1 for 2013

u coppin?

• yay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • nay

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
If you are committed to the Phoenix Suns colorway then the orange makes sense. I get it, I would just wait for the icey bottom to yellow first. If you care more about aesthetics though then black would look better

the prices are starting to go down in the places im lookin, im just waiting for that magical number to appear

I bet if Nike released these foams with an orange bottom. like a sheep y'all would cop 3 pairs.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 I agree Sneak!!!!!

Last edited:
View media item 341916

I bet if Nike released these foams with an orange bottom. like a sheep y'all would cop 3 pairs. :lol:
:lol:  I agree Sneak!!!!!
Didn't read... i hate trolls...

and i don't mean jada or slp.....
you could have those if that was the case and i know a lot of foamheads that would also pass on this one... the hypebeasts would be taking FSRs and then having to sell at retail just to clear the space...

Last edited:
you could have those if that was the case and i know a lot of foamheads that would also pass on this one... the hypebeasts would be taking FSRs and then having to sell at retail just to clear the space...
You have a reading comprehension issues.I guess we can agree on one thing you don't like to read. I never said, i favored his custom foam maybe someone does.  itzzz.. you hate trolls meanwhile you post a gif of u and Fresh Prince dancing. if that's not trolling then, what is? (Pot Meet Kettle" ya get it now).Nobody cares how many NT Foam heads you think you know or there opinion of this particular shoe.  There are millions of people that lurk or dwell outside of this community, they still love foamposites in general. I guess you speak for them as well. I think not. once again, who are you to dictate what people like? at the end of the day ,you're just a customer.. so keep it moving, so the next man can get it.

You have a reading comprehension issues.I guess we can agree on one thing you don't like to read. I never said, i favored his custom foam maybe someone does.  itzzz.. you hate trolls meanwhile you post a gif of u and Fresh Prince dancing. if that's not trolling then, what is? (Pot Meet Kettle" ya get it now).Nobody cares how many NT Foam heads you think you know or there opinion of this particular shoe.  There are millions of people that lurk or dwell outside of this community, they still love foamposites in general. I guess you speak for them as well. I think not. once again, who are you to dictate what people like? at the end of the day ,you're just a customer.. so keep it moving, so the next man can get it.
TLDR. W/E. Good luck in life.

Last edited:
Orange soles don't bother me. Would have purchased anyways especially considering that these are better orange sole or not than some of the colors we have gotten recently.

Your like a kid. Hope your attitude doesn't get you ktfo.
No I'm like the father you never had by acknowledge your weak post. Let me know when you're ready to meet this (ktfo) challenge. do you even know how to make a fist. i bet you pee with the seat down. was this too much for you to read. please pm me, so i don't have to continue embarrassing you.KID 

itzzzberny/Fresh Out DaBox - please take this to PM.

peace, love, and happiness

Back
Top Bottom