New Penny Hardaway Phoenix Suns Foamposite 1 for 2013

u coppin?

• yay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • nay

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
ebay auctions are so hit and miss these days, I would say half the time auctions end and the invoice is sent out the buyers be flaking, and its not like ebay be doing anything to stop this, as a seller you are left holding the can for a week until you can cancel the transaction - until ebay start bringing in rules where buyers pay within 24 hrs Ima stick using the "immediate payment required" option on buy now.

There are people out there (salty heads who missed out on retail) creating ebay accounts to purposely do this
mean.gif
u can clearly tell your not getting paid when your winning bidder joined ebay less than 1 month and has a 0 rating...
This also creates a negative impression of the seller.  When buyers purchase an item with no intention of actually paying, it makes the seller appear as a "flake".  Why?  First, they have to relist the item (and most people conduct searches of recent sales) and the new buyer will notice that the shoe has already sold once before.  This creates a negative perception of the seller and others may not want to bid on the item.  Secondly, I have never, NOT ONCE, when trying to resell something for a second time after a NPB has not paid sold the item for the same amount or more than the initial sale.  For example, I sold a Allen Iverson National Treasure autograph for $375 (initial sale) the second time I sold the card due to the NPB, it sold for $240.  I don't sell shoes I only buy so I don't have a good example!!!

Yet, like you said, eBay doesn't care, they get paid one way or another!

i straight up love all the foams  wow all the boo-hoo over the white ones !  i agree that purple is the best so far  but they are all sweet  best sneaker nike has ever done !

wish I couldve picked up another pair of these for retail during the restock nike.com did at 7e.t....thats 4pm for me on the west coast. I was right in the middle of working but as soon as I saw that tweet work was the last thing on my mind...got the kobe 8 easters tho..

I can't get a pair of these for retail to save my got damn life. Every time I add a pair to cart on jimmy jazz they are sold out in less than 10 seconds. Missed the restock yesterday on NDC. Trying to hold out on paying a reseller, but it's almost about that time.

I can't get a pair of these for retail to save my got damn life. Every time I add a pair to cart on jimmy jazz they are sold out in less than 10 seconds. Missed the restock yesterday on NDC. Trying to hold out on paying a reseller, but it's almost about that time.
This is my first and only time I have paid a reseller, I spent $300 shipped on these.  To be honest, I still would pay that price again.  My wife even complained about the price until she saw them in person and then she asked about getting her a pair.  I don't think you will be disappointed paying reseller prices on these...  I'm not!

ive gotten all mine from re-sellers you just have to be patient and catch the right auction on the bay  mine were 280.00 shipped  only a little over retail in the cleveland area  so i was all
happy.gif
happy.gif
over the deal

This also creates a negative impression of the seller.  When buyers purchase an item with no intention of actually paying, it makes the seller appear as a "flake".  Why?  First, they have to relist the item (and most people conduct searches of recent sales) and the new buyer will notice that the shoe has already sold once before.  This creates a negative perception of the seller and others may not want to bid on the item.  Secondly, I have never, NOT ONCE, when trying to resell something for a second time after a NPB has not paid sold the item for the same amount or more than the initial sale.  For example, I sold a Allen Iverson National Treasure autograph for $375 (initial sale) the second time I sold the card due to the NPB, it sold for $240.  I don't sell shoes I only buy so I don't have a good example!!!

Yet, like you said, eBay doesn't care, they get paid one way or another!

Yeah the best thing to do with that issue is take new/more photos - sometimes I call out time wasters if I'm re-listing items not by name I just say re listed due to time waster (let buyers do the research)

Ebay stopped the whole negative feedback report which opened the gates to this sort of thing.

Surprised no one on here posted about the DTLR restock that just happened on these......that I still couldn't get. Added to cart and gone. :lol: I'm moving on

Last edited:
Surprised no one on here posted about the DTLR restock that just happened on these......that I still couldn't get. Added to cart and gone. :lol: I'm moving on
Same thing happened to the stealths at dtlr it was like penny was online himself and he had the ultimate buy it now mouse where one click sends all the **** from your cart to his cart..

Wish I would've caught it. My text alerts ran out for the day. Would've been nice trade bait. Already have my pair so no sweat.

Last edited:
Site kept crashing by the time i got thru checkout it was all gone...figured no need to post...

Finally got a pair through CL. Talked dude down to $260 and I scooped them up myself from NJ. I'm from NY so a tip to all those in the hunt: CL'ers in NJ are dying to get rid of them depending on your size. If you don't mind the toll and picking them up you can bring the price down to $25-$30. I'm a Haggler homie, Ask about me! :smokin

Finally got a pair through CL. Talked dude down to $260 and I scooped them up myself from NJ. I'm from NY so a tip to all those in the hunt: CL'ers in NJ are dying to get rid of them depending on your size. If you don't mind the toll and picking them up you can bring the price down to $25-$30. I'm a Haggler homie, Ask about me!
smokin.gif
good stuff. hopefully theyre real and not defective

Finally got a pair through CL. Talked dude down to $260 and I scooped them up myself from NJ. I'm from NY so a tip to all those in the hunt: CL'ers in NJ are dying to get rid of them depending on your size. If you don't mind the toll and picking them up you can bring the price down to $25-$30. I'm a Haggler homie, Ask about me!
smokin.gif
Im in NY and havent found anyone in the city willing to go below $280, thanks for the tip.

I had an extra pair I had up for $280 for like a month but just had lowball offers of $200 and **** like that. Eventually traded them for ASG Barkleys 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom