New Penny Hardaway Phoenix Suns Foamposite 1 for 2013

u coppin?

• yay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • nay

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
That pic is nice up there, but I'm still passing. Too metallic for me... Red can pull it off, but purple is ehh.

question from a newbie...what is NDC?
Nike Dot Com

lol I remember when I was a noob! lol Ohh wait, I still am...to NT anyway, BEEN in this game since NDC didn't EXIST! Don't hate on new members! everyone has to start somewhere. Welcome to NT bro...where your always an a-hole for your opinion or taste and trolling is considered a hobby by many!

question from a newbie...what is NDC?
Nike Dot Com

lol I remember when I was a noob! lol Ohh wait, I still am...to NT anyway, BEEN in this game since NDC didn't EXIST! Don't hate on new members! everyone has to start somewhere. Welcome to NT bro...where your always an a-hole for your opinion or taste and trolling is considered a hobby by many!

but nobody was hating nor even commenting towards dude.

rant for nothing?

I want to like these, but I just can't. And I'm usually a huge Foam guy. Good luck to everyone copping.

Got a call from FTL just now. Locked in for a pair for the cousin! No waking up at 5am on a Sat. Lol.

Man tryin to get this 9.5 for retail for my brother has become a mission :smh: .. hoh did a raffle, no call back, footlocker gave out wristbands at a random time and I struck out with rsvp for N.Y. ... its online or bust .. I'll be praying to the eastbay and ndc based gods 2nite :lol:

Last edited:
but nobody was hating nor even commenting towards dude.

rant for nothing?
It was more of a general statment to the masses lol.

I always see people hating on new memebers and it seemed like a good time to voice my sensitve feelings on the issue. I feel much better now, thank you.

we were all new once BigJ, lol.

Check FL's twitter feed...
A day or two ago someone asked if these were limited, they responded saying they were a GR.
FL's twitter is your source?   
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

These arent that limited peoeple, DONT BELIEVE THE HYPE.
these are as limited as the stealths were...my boy that works at hoh told me that they got 40 fighter jets and less than 20 stealths...so its the same treatment as far as the inventory

THESE ARE GR.

I have posted 2-3 times that HOH 34 is only getting 290 pairs...that's not alot for that store AT ALL, we're talking about Manhattan. Someone said they got 1000 fighter jets, Idk how valid that statment is, but based on how long they sat on shelves I wouldn't doubt it.

ALOT of people struck out on the RSVP for these. So obviously they're limited...but that's just Nike stores. Just like all the other foams If they're limited and your not a NDC ninja or already camping somewhere, chances are your missing out. I really don't see these sitting on shelves like the fighters. Best way to tell if they're limited, and I don't understand why people don't always do this...

go to the footlocker release locator and check, if crazy stores have them...they aren't that limited. Judging on the map for the NYC area like 50 stores have them. that's ALOT of stores, you can't even see the map so many places are getting them.

DO YOUR HOMEWORK and you'll get a pair...easy

JoeyD12 - your method is flawed.

These are a GR in the sense that most spots are getting them but are limited with respect to quantity.

All of those stores on the map have them but how many is a completely different story.

JoeyD12 - your method is flawed.

These are a GR in the sense that most spots are getting them but are limited with respect to quantity.

All of those stores on the map have them but how many is a completely different story.
I see your point and I basically use this as a point of reference to start...if you wanna go further hop on the phone and start making calls to the stores on the Map. Eventually you'll get an idea of how many pairs are out there. It's a common misconception that stores won't tell you how many pairs they're getting, they def will and do. People will give you info if your friendly and don't ask stupid questions when you call. It's really easy to figure all this out, you just use common sense and apply yourself.
i know. just seemed like a preempted rant which he already confirmed
laugh.gif
I honestly thought people were gonna start hating on him. and I wanted to say something man, I hate to see that ****...Idk I think people should be welcomed, specially if they're cool about it and polite and just looking for some help.

JoeyD12 - again, your logic is flawed.

for "hot releases", not all stores will tell you their numbers especially on the phone. some stores do but a lot will kinda of say we have a lot or a little bit since the employees put pairs aside for themselves, friends, and family.

now, if its a release nobody cares about then they will be more than happy to give you numbers.

i did retail last yr for a side hustle since i like shoes so much and i was schooled on stuff like that.

THESE ARE GR.

I have posted 2-3 times that HOH 34 is only getting 290 pairs...that's not alot for that store AT ALL, we're talking about Manhattan. Someone said they got 1000 fighter jets, Idk how valid that statment is, but based on how long they sat on shelves I wouldn't doubt it.

ALOT of people struck out on the RSVP for these. So obviously they're limited...but that's just Nike stores. Just like all the other foams If they're limited and your not a NDC ninja or already camping somewhere, chances are your missing out. I really don't see these sitting on shelves like the fighters. Best way to tell if they're limited, and I don't understand why people don't always do this...

go to the footlocker release locator and check, if crazy stores have them...they aren't that limited. Judging on the map for the NYC area like 50 stores have them. that's ALOT of stores, you can't even see the map so many places are getting them.

DO YOUR HOMEWORK and you'll get a pair...easy

JoeyD12 - again, your logic is flawed.

for "hot releases", not all stores will tell you their numbers especially on the phone. some stores do but a lot will kinda of say we have a lot or a little bit since the employees put pairs aside for themselves, friends, and family.

now, if its a release nobody cares about then they will be more than happy to give you numbers.

i did retail last yr for a side hustle since i like shoes so much and i was schooled on stuff like that.

Idk about flawed but it's different for everyone. If u put in the effort it pays off.

I have some friends that work in major NY shoe stores and Chicago. I also know a lot of employees from other Tri state area stores and they always tell me what they're getting and how many. I have most of their cell #'s. But I did the leg work and made the connection with them. I always made sure to stop and check in even if I don't buy or talk to employees when I'm buying. Basically so they remember my face and name...eventually they know and trust you.

As far as stores that DON't know me, because that's really the issue. The only stores I have trouble getting info from are NT stores and some footlocker HOH's where I don't know someone. Most of the time I have no trouble acquiring #'s or a general estimate. I guess everyone is different. And you have a WAY better chance getting info in person, on the phone they dismiss you easier and more often. And lastly make sure your not talking to a manager on if your gonna ask questions...they follow the rules more.

Back
Top Bottom