New Penny Hardaway Phoenix Suns Foamposite 1 for 2013

u coppin?

• yay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • nay

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
How did JJ sell out that quick, their site always crashes and has sizes up for awhile you can just never get through in time. 

doesnt matter if they were $305 they would still sell out man sick of people talking about the retail price on shoes it doesnt matter if nike wanted to charge $400 they would sell out cause people would sell for $600-$800 it doesnt matter anymore game is crazy messed up 
Retail is $225 though. Nike is confusing all the retailers with these "PRM" drops and steadily rising prices. I know Nike can do what they want with pricing but at least have ONE consistent pricing across all retailers.
View media item 294999couldn't believe my eyes when i saw this... you would think a place like sears would do close to retail...

that's not them selling them....
LOL  There beside the lawn mowers!!! 
roll.gif

I'm sure they just all got bought up by the pros using some trick. I guess having the link early isn't enough of an advantage anymore to cop on JJ. Anyone want to admit copping on JJ tonight?

I'm sure they just all got bought up by the pros using some trick. I guess having the link early isn't enough of an advantage anymore to cop on JJ. Anyone want to admit copping on JJ tonight?

I know I didn't. Reps be lying these days tellin me they weren't getting them. :smh:

No sizes were ever available, I know this for a fact. They are either playing us again or they will drop latter, or they might be working on fixing the price back to $220 or $225 whatever Nike is charging today.

You guys are really disappointed you didn't cop off JJ??

Like seriously?? After last weekend I would have thought dudes would have learned their lesson.

No sizes were ever available, I know this for a fact. They are either playing us again or they will drop latter, or they might be working on fixing the price back to $220 or $225 whatever Nike is charging today.
Nah, they were up.  Im guessing they had 1-2 per size and the people with who know the JJ backdoor ate them up.  

I didn't even think the buzz on these would be that high? I mean I guess with no retro Jordan dropping everyone went straight for the foams tho. 

Back
Top Bottom