• yay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • nay

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I wanted people to see how they really look so here you
pics look good my man. seeing these on feet take these to a whole new level 
smokin.gif

The thirst for these was reallllllllllllllllllllllllll down in Cherry Hill NJ.

Dudes camped in their cars for 10 hours then stood in line in the freezing cold for another 2 hours, then waited inside for 2 more hours. I got a size 12 and sold it for $350 then bought my size 13.

These are pics from when I showed up around 6AM

View media item 301994
View media item 301997
Yep people in California don't get along like that waiting in line for the purple pair of foamposites. There was only 20 people in my line and people were still fighting and pulling out guns cause they didn't get a pair. Wish folks out here were that cool and orderly!

I'm happy for everybody who got a pair because shoe violence Is real in 2013 and it don't make no f****** sense at all.

Had this debate w/ this guy about these. Wanted to know what you guys think .
If the Phoenix Foams came w/ orange soles instead of the clear soles. Would you have still copped?
Fukk clear soles, this is how they shoulda came, only reason I didnt cop em was because of the clear soles, I wear my shoes and I dont like the yellowing crap thats associated with clears..SMH..this picture is straight FIRE..
pimp.gif

Just got my pair from NDC. Left shoe's laces have this white glue gunk type **** on them, and then I look on the tongue and it's all over the tongue as well. Right shoe came incredibly dusty with some uneven stitching. I'm beyond pissed right now...

Guy is offering me a trade for DS Foams for my Jordan XIII Breds (DS)+$50 so I'll probably bite on that. Comes out to under what I paid anyways.

View media item 301668

View media item 301669

View media item 301670

I had a bunch of little **** with mine as well, I also had that problem with the foam. It shot out of the lace hole and got on the sock liner, thank god you can't see it tho where it is, cus that **** don't come off...lol at all.

They came in along with some PRPs and a new jersey*

*please note the jersey is coincidence and I'd never work them together
View media item 301651View media item 301652

Jersey is ******g DOPE. U could pull it off with shorts...I've even see them look okay with black jeans, kinda skater tho.

I agree with guys about the no on orange soles. The other guys reasoning was becuase yellowing of the soles. I didn't think that was a reason to make them orange soles though. Feels like a different shoe with orange bottoms.

I wouldn't have wanted anything to do with these I they had orange soles....I think they're hideous.

I don't like foams with washes jeans. I feel like they need to be crisp non faded jeans, they look way sicker IMO. Washes jeans to me are more or boots or like shoes, not sneakers. Unless they're all white like some uptowns or air maxes.

I wish they would've came with purple soles, I planned on getting my soles dyed purple if I purchased these but had a change of heart at the last minute, the color wasn't what I was expecting with these.

the guys w/ the glue stains. how did you try to get them off? did you try to wipe w/ a towel damped w/ hot water? blow dryer and pick off?

Last edited:
Just got my pair from NDC. Left shoe's laces have this white glue gunk type **** on them, and then I look on the tongue and it's all over the tongue as well. Right shoe came incredibly dusty with some uneven stitching. I'm beyond pissed right now...

Guy is offering me a trade for DS Foams for my Jordan XIII Breds (DS)+$50 so I'll probably bite on that. Comes out to under what I paid anyways.
Try Goo gone apparently it works well and I dont think it would damage the mesh but i'm not 100% sure about that so if I were you i'd read up on it a bit before purchasing ....Was also going to say Acetone but i'm pretty sure that would discolour and maybe even eat through the mesh so that's a no-go

Last edited:
Goo gone might cause problems on non hard surfaces but I can't say I've ever tried it on sneakers. It has worked wonders on sticky surfaces for me including painted walls with no issues.

the guys w/ the glue stains. how did you try to get them off? did you try to wipe w/ a towel damped w/ hot water? blow dryer and pick off?
Normally glue stains are easy if they're on a synthetic material like KD's or Lebrons or if it was on the foam itself. I usually just blow dry it a little bit and pick it off, but this **** is hardened deep into the cloth.
Try Goo gone apparently it works well and I dont think it would damage the mesh but i'm not 100% sure about that so if I were you i'd read up on it a bit before purchasing ....Was also going to say Acetone but i'm pretty sure that would discolour and maybe even eat through the mesh so that's a no-go
I have some Goo-Gone, but it says not to use it on suede, so I'm a little hesitant in case it seeps to the suede or something.

Normally glue stains are easy if they're on a synthetic material like KD's or Lebrons or if it was on the foam itself. I usually just blow dry it a little bit and pick it off, but this **** is hardened deep into the cloth.

I have some Goo-Gone, but it says not to use it on suede, so I'm a little hesitant in case it seeps to the suede or something.
Maybe try a little in a hidden area and see how that turns out first.

Back
Top Bottom