NEW PICKUP BMW 535Xi...Vol 2 TURBOS, 4 DOORS, 4 WHEEL POWER.

What are you picking up?
2013 g37 coupe.

iLLest!
Youtube money
nthat.gif

Congrats fam

congrats, i had my 2011 e92 335xi for a little over a year now and i still fall in love with it everytime i drive the car.

only downside to bmw's is...you will never be able to go back to a japanese/american car after this :smokin

feels good man is your e92 LCI?

Love my e92 335 too what made you get the awd ?

Yes sir! 2011 was the first year of LCI for the e92's. I live in NY and I never had an AWD before (only RWD's running summer tires all year :lol:) but after I got my car it never snowed here :smh:

Do you have any mods done to your car? Only thing I have done is performance exhaust which was totally worth it, and I want to get the COBB AP soon. I must admit though, these cars stock are fast enough to not lose to 95% of cars out there. :smokin

i pick up the car i just got for myself (proud to be able to say that) tonight at 5. is it coo if i make a post? :]
iLLest!

Congrats. I won't forget the day I took delivery of my car either. It's an unreal feeling.

Nice. The performance of those is great and they're very comfortable - and I like the understated looks a lot.

[COLOR=#red]I'm going to go on record and say that in my opinion ever since the E34 that the 5 Series might just be the best all-around car on the market. I mean in terms of power, performance (handling), size, looks, comfort, and technology. In each of those categories there are cars that can be considered better than the 5 Series, but few if none do so well all-around. Kind of like a Decathlete...not the best in any one event, but dam good in so many. I also used to own the E34 525i and drove that mother till 200k miles.

My dudes. I just got back from a 140 mile round trip on country back roads...kick the shifter over to the left...downshift into 4th (6 gears total), smash the pedal...give a half second for the Turbos to spool up, and that mf'er unleashes fury. It's clearly tuned out of the factory to go faster while already moving as opposed to straight 0-60, even though the 0-60 is still pretty good. Handling is well too...although I must admit it has a little more body roll than my Maxima SV Sport (real talk the Maxima with Sport Suspension and some Continental Extreme Contact DWS, or the Yokohoma YK580's has BEASTLY lateral handling). Those lights really do turn into the corner to help you see better on those dark country roads too.

I can only imagine the F10 5 Series is even better although there is great debate that the E60 and E90/E92 N54 twin turbo engine is actually better and more tune-able than the F10 and F30 N55 Single Twin Scroll turbo.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]iLLEST, congrats on the new pickup bro. G37 coupe is a beast my dude. You should start a thread or post pics in this one bro.[/COLOR]

You know they makin new ones right?

[COLOR=#red]I aint payin new money...not while I'm a full-time grad student anyway. I'm good with a last gen, though I really like the new F10 5 Series that are out now. To be honest I would have even scooped the even older E39 5 Series had I ran up on one in excellent condition. [/COLOR]

Frat decals and plates always bother me....

Is it me, or is it only black people that really hold on to sororities and fraternaties?

They said the new F10 doesnt handle as sharply as the e60.

Personally, I love the e60. The only thing the new F10 has over the e60 IMO is the interior (duh) and the rear profile. Im still not a fan of the F10 front fascia.

They said the new F10 doesnt handle as sharply as the e60.

Personally, I love the e60. The only thing the new F10 has over the e60 IMO is the interior (duh) and the rear profile. Im still not a fan of the F10 front fascia.
they also said the e60 doesnt handle as good as the e39 lol.

e39 m5 = WIN!

nice pickup OP! I work at a BMW Dealer as a tech, and those n54s pack a PUNCH! aint nothing like a bmw! enjoy it and drive safe!

Yes sir! 2011 was the first year of LCI for the e92's. I live in NY and I never had an AWD before (only RWD's running summer tires all year :lol:) but after I got my car it never snowed here :smh:

Do you have any mods done to your car? Only thing I have done is performance exhaust which was totally worth it, and I want to get the COBB AP soon. I must admit though, these cars stock are fast enough to not lose to 95% of cars out there. :smokin

im stock for now :lol: me and the open road though :pimp: dat lead foot :pimp:
if anything ill get a performance exhaust + msport kit down the road i cant get over how sexy the msport kit looks :pimp:

I'll be in a Bimmer sometime within the next few months (in rolling in a Lex with 215K, working 7 days a week). I ain't ballin & even if I was I'd still be cheapskate at heart so it's only CPO for me. I really want an 06 750i but I see only Li everytime I search for one with the right miles. I'll probably end up in a E60 though, keep it simple & low key.

Good luck with that Frat plate, I know plenty of brothers who got popped for DWB with the official reason being no front license plate.

You should go to myplates.com - they have plenty of custom plates that are street legal, maybe they have some Nupe plates too

Last edited:
Frat decals and plates always bother me....
Is it me, or is it only black people that really hold on to sororities and fraternaties?

This is just MY OPINION:

Mainly because black sororities and frats are more meaningful, symbolic, & (can't find a better word) somewhat a prestigious feeling associated with them. I myself am not in one, but I have friends & family in them and my fiance is an AKA. Maybe it is because I am black, but I do not really count "other" frats/sororities as something on the same level as them. To me all they do is party and drink and sometimes do community service while in college, whereas "The Divine 9" groups are for life and they let it be known. I got 70+ year old men/women in my church still holding their respected groups down, haha.

Now I do not care for the stickers or anything also, but that is because I prefer a more clean look to a car, but I see why people do put them on. No different than a car modder putting stickers in their window or someone with a license plate frame from their college or something.

Congrats OP bimmers are always a great choice of cars and the 5 series is really great choice
I have a 3 series and I want your 5 series Im stacking as we speak

Back
Top Bottom