NEW PICKUP BMW 535Xi...Vol 2 TURBOS, 4 DOORS, 4 WHEEL POWER.

Hope you have a warranty.... N54 arent cheap.

I'd cop a jb4 over a procede, but what ever floats your boat. Try e85, when you get a tune.

[COLOR=#red]I have an Extended Warranty...It's very highly rated...4yr 50k miles. Not eem worried though...dudes were trying to get me to get one for my E34 5 Series, and that sucker went for 200k miles with only having to replace a water pump.

de beatup, I feel you bro...only rocking the KAPSI plate until my perm tags come in. But real talk thanks for the myplate idea. I'm actually going to use the same exact design for mine. Gonna say PHINU

My dudes now I'm not even sure about rushing for upgrades...I may stay corny a** stock...wheels and all, especially while I'm still in school. Brother can't be getting grant/assistanceship money and I'm rolling with a chip, kit, and Vossens. :rofl:

Oh and here is my other "ride" what I actually will ride back and forth to class and the gym.[/COLOR]

View media item 207550

Does your car have a sunroof? I worked on an E60 550i today.. and the battery (in the trunk) was flooded in a pool of water.. turns out the sunroof drain was clogged and water built up in there! terrible design IMO. But yeah, if you suddenly get a bunch of warning dash lights, check your battery or trunk for water!

Does your car have a sunroof? I worked on an E60 550i today.. and the battery (in the trunk) was flooded in a pool of water.. turns out the sunroof drain was clogged and water built up in there! terrible design IMO. But yeah, if you suddenly get a bunch of warning dash lights, check your battery or trunk for water!

[COLOR=#red]Frisco...today in Houston it was raining so hard that there was a flash flood warning for most of the day and I was out and about driving. I just checked and there was no leakage into the trunk. I'll keep that in mind for the future though...Stuff a BMW Tech can tell you!!![/COLOR]

Yup, seen this happen many of times at my dealer. When it rains heavy, keep an eye at that.

BTW frisco where'd you end up working at?:nerd:

[COLOR=#red]At the Bimmer dealership getting world class service while getting an oil change. It cost $180, but they checked and saw I still have the maintenance plan from the last owner that doesn't expire till August 2014. I even get the annual checkup and tuneup for free!!! They did a diagnostic and my car has a clean bill of health and they told me it has been very well maintained by the owner before me. Said I should get at least 160k easily and possibly even more if I keep up the maintenance schedule.

I messed up by sitting in the new M5. The store manager saw my Texas A&M lanyard, gave me his card and said to holla at him after I graduate so he can hook me up with a "Texas Aggie" deal. That's what's up my dudes.[/COLOR]

nice comeup
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom