NEW PICS JB x XBS jb Tokyo 23 Pack May 2011

to start things off it was rumored to be around 300+ pairs released but according to my sources it was less than 300
the pairs that you see on ebay now once their gone they are GONE into a collectors hands and if they pop back up trust and believe they will fetch way higher
you cant compare this release to the cg's or cements, you gotta remember these are to commemorate a BIG move for JB in tokyo so chances of people just dropping prices on them are about slim to none unless you known the person pretty well

CAN I GET SOME INFO

WHAT SIZES DID THESE RELEASE IN

I NEED A SIZE 10.5 OR 11 OR 11.5

THE BIGGEST SIZE IVE SEEN IS A SIZE 10

NOW WILL SOMEONE WHO KNOWS PLEASE TELL ME WHAT SIZES THESE COME IN............................................................THANKS23

CAN I GET SOME INFO

NOW WILL SOMEONE WHO KNOWS PLEASE TELL ME WHAT SIZES THESE COME IN............................................................THANKS23

Originally Posted by zongetsu23

CAN I GET SOME INFO

Someone posted that they didn't go above size 11.

CAN I GET SOME INFO

These are nice, looks like something Beatrix Kiddo would wear. I won't be buying these though, seeing the price these are going for on ebay, I'd rather purchase multiple pairs of Concords.

These are nice, looks like something Beatrix Kiddo would wear. I won't be buying these though, seeing the price these are going for on ebay, I'd rather purchase multiple pairs of Concords.

Originally Posted by mkc1983

These are nice, looks like something Beatrix Kiddo would wear.
i think beatrix kiddo prefers lows. i could see her in tokyo iii's.
wink.gif

img1517xl.jpg

Originally Posted by Takeahit

CAN I GET SOME INFO

i havent seen a pair over a size 10 .........................................................peace23

Originally Posted by Takeahit

CAN I GET SOME INFO

i havent seen a pair over a size 10 .........................................................peace23

This should be a 135.00 shoe tops, forget the hype, go walk around get used to your inner bumblebee

This should be a 135.00 shoe tops, forget the hype, go walk around get used to your inner bumblebee

Back
Top Bottom