new pictures of the 1's 60+ pack

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a definite cop for me.

I am in some DESPERATE need for some breds..

Just in time for my bday too
happy.gif

wish these came seperately... and to be honest, i know it's supposed to be commemorating jordan and his career feats, but how bout instead of making ajordan 1 in the celtics colorway, why not just leave it to the OG colorway. cuz let's face it, the green/white/black is kind of sacriligious. are weforgetting who actually won that game, or even that series for that matter!? wasnt jordan and the bulls... it was the celtics, why cuz they were led by anotherlegend- LARRY BIRD. don't front just cuz he's white... dude had skills. and no wasnt sponsored by nike, nor anyone on the celtics.

to me its just a stupid idea. nike's just finding reasons to spit out packs to try forcing customers to buy 2 sneakers at the same time to ensurethey're making money. wanna commemorate celtics? have converse retro the Weapon- that's what Bird wore.

is the RD on these July 11 or July 1?

I talked to a manager at Finishline today and he said on the 11th..

Nice shoes, even the Boston color...

But Im not down with the 2 packs anymore. Im boycotting this BS from now on.

to me its just a stupid idea. nike's just finding reasons to spit out packs to try forcing customers to buy 2 sneakers at the same time to ensure they're making money. wanna commemorate celtics? have converse retro the Weapon- that's what Bird wore.
Exactly, or a collab with Converse.

Copped for sure..a amazing early birthday present to myself

I will cop for $225, hoepfully I get the job at champs sports then I will get it for less

Originally Posted by tz85

why does the box say dmp 1

because it's a defining moments pack with 1s in it.

i gotta keep it real. this pack is off the charts. might have to cop this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom