***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

For anybody looking SNS is having a 50% off sale on all their Reebok Pumps. Collabs are $110 and even the Pump Questions are $88...not a bad price. $10 FedEx shipping from Sweden too.

Props on the heads up. Sadly I was interested in 4 of the shoes on sale, and 3 of the 4 had a largest size of 11.5... not what a size 12 guy wants to see!!

^^ Yea ,the OGs are needed . Tired of catchy collabs , Reebok has to much OG stuff in the vault to bring out Before thinkin about collabs

Exactly my thoughts, they literally have hundreds of models that I would love to double up on every OG colorway, but I am pass on 99% of the collabs, most of them are colors that I cant rock or the prices are just unreasonable. 

Are there any spots that still have the extra butter street meat collab in a size 10.5? Extra Butter seems to be sold out of this size. 

Would of been dope if the word reebok was blacked out like the medi al side looks

I quite like the Mighty Healthy ones. Reebok collaborations are such a mixed bag though. Some I like, but like @trentbg says, the OG colourways are the ones we want to see.

For once I have to say I love the outsoles, if it wasn't for the floral print on the toe box would have been very appealing.

Wish there were some more yellow accents on the upper, but they do look nice.  Not nice enough for me to cop though...

Yea, they're pretty good, but the bee embroidery on back has me not wanting them.

m_medium_high.jpg

Back
Top Bottom