***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

Oh wow i just got my big hurts from ebay i bought 1 pair of black white and paid 29 shipped cuz i had ebay gift card. Well they sent me two pairs [emoji]128558[/emoji] so i was trying on both pairs and i noticed one shoe was tighter than the rest so kept loosening the laces. So i was still confused why it was still tighter than the other shoes.

So i finally thought maybe this shoe has a thicker insole so i stuck my finger in the side of the insole and noticed something under. So i pulled the insole out and then pulled this out

Lol so if anybody got a matching insole and want to sell or if they wanna buy mine let me know
laugh.gif
all my insoles were like that but i also got my hurts last year.

Your saying big hurt insoles were under every shoe??
the original release had the big hurt logo on the insole all my samples and canadian released pairs have that logo as well as the box.  The shoe got scrapped in the US so in order for Reebok to sell it in the United States they had to slap a sticker on the box calling it the 90s tech trainer and swap out the insoles for generic ones.  

in his case looks like they may have forgot to take out 1 insole.  

but in every country except the US they had released with the correct insoles

Big thank you to dunkinsince94  for the DS pair of OG black and racing green Kamikaze ll's, had to double up especially for the fair price he offered. I know they will be re-released later this year again, but the price will be around $120-140, so I am not looking forward to that. Again, thank you dunkinsince94  for the hook up. 

Last edited:
Yea every og colorway of the k2 is dope.

My brother just said no to my second pair of big hurts so now im stuck with two pairs. :x probably sell on ebay

I wonder why the white pair has a reebok insole but the black generic ones.

Crazy i never was into much reebok like i was nike back in the day but price and comfort has me copping more reebok than anything else

Last edited:
Crazy i never was into much reebok like i was nike back in the day but price and comfort has me copping more reebok than anything else
Same here. Reebok putting out good shoes for reasonable prices. They all seem to go on sale too.

Yea been like that for two weeks. Waiting on 69. When they hit 69 i might use my 25 percent off

Damn. Didnt know that. I didn't even know they carried them. Would be a hell of a deal if you can get em that low. I've been waiting on the Peak Tony Parker TP1's to drop to that same price for 4-5 months now myself.

Last edited:
They will go lower for sure, no one is buying that plastic leather. 

The midsole paint appears to quite bad too - noticed some black paint had come off on the the lateral side of my left pair. Not sure if it was manufactured with the defect though.

Very disappointed that they did the OG colourway dirty like this - when the Black/White pair was half decent. :smh:

No surprise at all, the biggest thing was the price hike over the Black/White pair, which was much better anyway, go figure their crazy strategy. I still going to grab a pair just for the classic look, but I am not happy at all of the whole package. So far the only exciting pairs for this year for me are the Ventilator Supreme OG colorways, everything else is very underwhelming. 

BTW scooped a second pair of Black/Red Kamikaze ll for $60 shipped, with only few wears, so I am good with all the Kami ll's as well. 

Last edited:
On another note, do we have RDs for any of the non-Ventilator/Supreme releases coming out this year? Additionally do we even know what is really coming out? It seems like a whole bunch of planned releases have been scrapped.

All I know is rumors, Rafter (that no one is waiting), Kamikaze ll (all the OG colorways re-releasing), a lot of Questions (OG red and blue toe in low and mid version). The Supreme' s will release but as always we will not know till we see them on reebok.com. Battleground ll was scrapped, The OG Black and Blue Insta Pump Fury released only in Japan, cant think of what else was scrapped.

It's crazy man, we're almost done 1/3 of the year and there's little to no information on what's dropping.

I'm guessing the Answer III has been scrapped too as they were supposed to have dropped in the first quarter...

Back
Top Bottom