***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

I actually the Answer lll might be still a live, there were some new images that surfaced recently, we will see.  

As a fan of the Answer 3, they would be dumb to release them. They won't sell at all, just sit. The last retro batch was poor quality. I had three pairs growing up. White/Blk, all black and white/navy. I was looking on eBay and you can't even find them on there. eBay used to be full of Iverson's and now you don't see much of a variety at all.

I don't know, it could be. I just know for years, I've been able to track down almost any Iverson on eBay. I get on now and most of the simple colored Questions are gone, Answer 2, 3, 5 and 6 are gone. Even the Question 2! It's weird.

One day, I will find an OG DS pair of the white and red Answer for a reasonable price.

It's highly possible that the sellers just liquidated their stock of Iverson product. There's only so long that you can hold onto inventory for.

All I know is rumors, Rafter (that no one is waiting), Kamikaze ll (all the OG colorways re-releasing), a lot of Questions (OG red and blue toe in low and mid version). The Supreme' s will release but as always we will not know till we see them on reebok.com. Battleground ll was scrapped, The OG Black and Blue Insta Pump Fury released only in Japan, cant think of what else was scrapped.

Just so sad about the Battlegrounds. That was shaping up as a 2015 highlight for me. Oh well.

Thanks to @Laced Heat for looking out for me. These are at the outlets and I bought two pairs for $100 shipped :smokin

Appreciate you, man. Been seriously considering picking those up. SNS still has a bunch of sizes. Just wish the sneakers code worked on them. Reps for sizing and photo.
112 shipped from Livestock with free ship code BLOODRUNSBLACK5.. Some sizes sold out tho.

^ Man, they're out of my size. Might just eventually do the SNS here pretty soon. Definitely one of the better Ventilator collabs so far.

So Shiekhs is doing a special thing for the "Day Glo" ventilators.

Anybody have em? What are your thoughts? Sizing?

Thinking of picking a pair up esp. for $75 not too too bad and looks good for summer.

Please gimme your input thanks

Why the F am I still waiting on the OG 2 color way of the Fury (blk blue silver). C'mon RBK! Release in the U.S.

Can anyone tell me how the sizing is with Ventilators? I have some GL6000s in my "normal" size (13) and they fit okay; but, I wear them untied so I do get occasional heel slippage depending on the socks I'm wearing. Was wondering if the Ventilators fit the same.

I did search and saw one person suggested half a size down, but most of them I can only find in full sizes so any suggestions or information would be appreciated.

Can anyone tell me how the sizing is with Ventilators? I have some GL6000s in my "normal" size (13) and they fit okay; but, I wear them untied so I do get occasional heel slippage depending on the socks I'm wearing. Was wondering if the Ventilators fit the same.

I did search and saw one person suggested half a size down, but most of them I can only find in full sizes so any suggestions or information would be appreciated.
OK, so I say this as someone currently wearing J-01 Ventilators (sz 10), and who has the Majors (sz 10.5), too. 

I wear a 10 in most Nike, 10.5 in Asics GL III & V. I usually wear a 10.5 in Reebok Classics (like GL 6000s/2620s and Pump basketball shoes). My sz10.5 Major Ventilators are REALLY big, my sz10 J-01s are just big. I really think I could have gone all the way to a 9.5 and been OK in these.

SO - I would probably go for a 12 if I were you. If you can get them someplace where return shipping wouldn't be a huge hassle, I'd do it, though. But I think you'll be OK, especially since you said your 13s slip (although you don't tie them, so...).

Now if anyone can chime in to confirm or call BS on all this, I'd appreciate it, lol....

Back
Top Bottom