***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

The Majors were my first Ventilators, and I went w/ 10.5 because the live chat girl at Livestock Canada said they'd fit the same as my Classic Leathers. We;ll, they didn't -- they're huge. So I got the D-Mop J-01s in a size 10, and they fit a lot better, but still a bit big. Was afraid the EB's in a 9.5 would just be too tight, and I have no ability to try on up here in the sticks where I live, so I figure I'll just cop from SNS or another shop if/when they hit sale. I'm thinking EB might even have a pair in-store I could try next time in NYC in a few weeks.

You'll LOVE the Majors. They're freaking amazing.

Post an on-foot pic of the Day Glos when/if you can, please. I'm tempted to grab them, as well, especially since they're available for around $50 already.

Man, she really misled you! All my Classic Leathers are a tight fit 12, whereas all my Ventilators are maybe 1/4 size big as a 12. Your pair must've felt massive when they arrived!

Just scooped up the burnrubbers. Pretty easy purchase. There was an issue with the shipping option, but it was corrected quickly. Just an FYI for anyone looking to pickup.

Just scooped up the burnrubbers. Pretty easy purchase. There was an issue with the shipping option, but it was corrected quickly. Just an FYI for anyone looking to pickup.
Yeah it seems like only priority to ship here to Cali so I'm paying $150ish shipping before tax :\ I'm nashing right now

Man, she really misled you! All my Classic Leathers are a tight fit 12, whereas all my Ventilators are maybe 1/4 size big as a 12. Your pair must've felt massive when they arrived!

Yeah, they kinda fit like clown shoes, but I like 'em too much to flip them. I'll probably look to grab a 10 or even 9.5 in them (that leather lining makes them fit even bigger) if I can find them on discount.

reebok-instapump-fury-og-ballistic-nylon-pack-01.jpg

are these going to release in the states?

Nothing as of now, hopefully they will release them, now thinking back, I should have copped a few more pairs of the lV's few years back, the quality was great despite the missing DMX.

Totally forgot about the Burn Rubbers (busy weekend). Only sz7 left!

I'm sure I'll be able to pick tem up somewhere soonish.

EDIT - They have them at Hanon, but not keen on the price with how the Australian dollar stacks up against the pound.

Last edited:
Can anyone identify this collab? I have had these for like 6 months and this is my 2nd time wearing them,,  I havent seen them on social media at all....  The sock liner has like a school of fish swimming, the tongue is made of neoprene type material. 

Can anyone identify this collab? I have had these for like 6 months and this is my 2nd time wearing them,,  I havent seen them on social media at all....  The sock liner has like a school of fish swimming, the tongue is made of neoprene type material. 
Style # is V66906 .. i have googled that.... nothing. 

It's terry cloth. Like a bath towel lol...

But the conversion comes out to approx. $170 USD retail... Yikes!

Unless siri is wrong

Well GOT DAMN!! I will pick these up jus to have them in my collection tho.

Also Terry Cloth sounds crazy and creative! I bet they are super soft and comfy!

Last edited:
^ Right! Been liking the SNS prices on some of these Ventilators too. Seems like the only pair that moved was the Mighty Healthys. Probably going to get these and go back and get the Hanons.

Definately better than br. The burn rubber vent was weak. Not worth $130 imo. Would have coppedon the clearance rack tho

Ehhh I never cared for BR Vent jus wasn't eye catching or creative IMO but between EB, Limited ED, 24 Kilates I will cop those when I get the chance.

How the hell am I supposed to keep terry cloth shoes clean, though? Wash them with my towels in the machine???

How the hell am I supposed to keep terry cloth shoes clean, though? Wash them with my towels in the machine???

You don't fam, it's one of those 'concept' type materials that looks good in photos or on the shelf but is completely impractical for daily use. A terry sockliner can work but your feet would cook in 'em.

Definately better than br. The burn rubber vent was weak. Not worth $130 imo. Would have coppedon the clearance rack tho

I agree, I was feeling the BR vents but I wasn't in love with them though. I mean $130 isnt a big deal compared to $109 which is what I have seen for most vents with the exception of the Hanon pair. Anyone know why the BR vents went for that much? Just wondering if the price hike is going to be a trend now with these collab vents gaining attention...

These FP ones I really want but you guys have me nervous talking about no way to keep these clean! I know kicks get dirty but nothing I hate more than leaving the house in some dirty shoes! just afraid that these are going to look great at first but quickly end up in the "mow the grass" pile cuz they got beat hahaha, maybe that Repel stuff? I havent used that yet but this might be the time to try it I guess. Anyone use that stuff yet?

Back
Top Bottom