***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

Can anyone shed some light on the fit of the ventilator supreme? Do they fit the same as Classic Leathers or bigger/smaller?

Ha, I didnt even know they released them on Reebok.com, now waiting for Memorial day coupon or 4th coupon, not paying anything above 80 for those. 

Ha, I didnt even know they released them on Reebok.com, now waiting for Memorial day coupon or 4th coupon, not paying anything above 80 for those. 

From your text to the brain waves of the coupon code providers! $80 sounds absolutely incredible.

Yeah I know not a lot a of people are waiting on them, so I cant imagine selling any time soon, sizing is the question though, do I risk and go with the same size as Ventilator or go with the normal size...

Does anyone have a tip for sz12 Burn Rubbers (at retail)? Or am I waiting to see if more Reebok accounts are getting them?

Yes me too, I am still debating should I jump in, but not sure about the sizing, if they have them in store somewhere I would go try them, but they are nowhere to be found.  

Was finally able to grab a pair of the og Chang colorway of the court pump victory for 79 shipped. Theres still a 13 on the bay if anyone is lookin

Looks like Burn Rubber restocked their Ventilator collab. Lots of good sizes available.
They never sold out the first time lol. Stores do this tactic on a regular. Pull pairs off your own website and give it the appearance that the item sold out when it really didnt. Then several days later BOOM restock. Lol this is so typical of sneaker shops these days. It really makes people think your item is hot when in reality nobody is really buying. The weekend that these dropprd the jordan hares and dela lows dropped. Do you really think people passed on those 2 releases for a burn rubber  reebok?. I think not.

Last edited:
They never sold out the first time lol. Stores do this tactic on a regular. Pull pairs off your own website and give it the appearance that the item sold out when it really didnt. Then several days later BOOM restock. Lol this is so typical of sneaker shops these days. It really makes people think your item is hot when in reality nobody is really buying. The weekend that these dropprd the jordan hares and dela lows dropped. Do you really think people passed on those 2 releases for a burn rubber  reebok?. I think not.

There is truth in what you're saying - but both of those Nikes/JBs you mentioned are shadows of their former selves or pure garbage if you have to keep things simple.

Totally agree the jordan hares and de la sb lows are trash but these days it is what people gravitate too. Hype will definatwly rule in this case. Plus brands like nike or reebok dont put out alot of products with good craftsmanship and quality materials. So essentially reeboks are just as terrible as a jb/nike sb.

Totally agree the jordan hares and de la sb lows are trash but these days it is what people gravitate too. Hype will definatwly rule in this case. Plus brands like nike or reebok dont put out alot of products with good craftsmanship and quality materials. So essentially reeboks are just as terrible as a jb/nike sb.

Nah Reebok uses way better materials on most of the classics atleast.
Seems like Reebok really gave up the retro game, very sad ..was really looking forward to the BG 3

Nah Reebok uses way better materials on most of the classics atleast.
Seems like Reebok really gave up the retro game, very sad ..was really looking forward to the BG 3
the insoles alone from Reebok are great

Ive been wearing reebok for many years nike and reebok= made in china. Honestly usa and uk new balance blow reebok and nike china specials out of the water.

Ha, did you just compare a USA mad NB with the rest, they are not even in the same category. We are talking about Reebok being a lot better than the other hyped brands, and its true, even the biggest Nike/JB fan boys will agree with that.

Does anyone know what is the deal with Reebok promo codes that they are sending with the packages, I have about 7 so far and none of them is working?

Again there is some truth in what you're saying, but Reebok product is hit/miss in terms of quality. Some of their retro product that started with the Question re-retro in '12 has been terrific while others have been similar to the junk that Nike/JB churn out save for comfortable insoles and sockliners.

Back
Top Bottom