***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

They must really love Kendrick that much. Mighty Healthy ventilators are more limited and don't even go for that much.
Kids and re-seller probably think that's the new Yeezy :smile:, SMDH, there are lot better looking collabs and OG colorways out there just sitting. 

They must really love Kendrick that much. Mighty Healthy ventilators are more limited and don't even go for that much.
What's Mighty Healthy..........   lol just kidding 

No one likes MH as a brand by it's self, yet a callabo with Reebok.

Reebok Callabo's w/ rappers

Hova

50 Cent

Swizz Beatz

Rick Ross

Pharrell

ALL FAILED 
laugh.gif

Yea Kendrick's collab ish on any of those rappers from the post above. The concept is pure brilliance because I feel that way in my city and I've felt that way for a long time. So for him to bring that to light was great to me.

ALL FAILED :lol:

none of those rappers were what Kendrick is to the genre tho .. something different

Yea Kendrick's collab ish on any of those rappers from the post above. The concept is pure brilliance because I feel that way in my city and I've felt that way for a long time. So for him to bring that to light was great to me.

Do any of you actually know what you're talking about

Reebok sold a ton of S Dot's and G-Unit sneakers

Failed? :lol:

I bet you are the same dudes proclaiming Yeezy jumped over the jumpman also.

Bought one of those Swizz beats kamikazes.....I never forgave myself
I grabbed a pair myself! HAHAHAHAH.  They been sitting in the box.  I think I wore them once or twice.  They were the Kamikaze III to be exact. I may have paid 50 for em.  Will hoop in them if I ever find a place where I can play at my own pace...lol.  It's been a while.

Reebok Callabo's w/ rappers

Hova

50 Cent

Swizz Beatz

Rick Ross

Pharrell

ALL FAILED :lol:

Not sure what you consider failed.....but I literally remember seeing S. Dots, G Units, & Pharrells on the feet of just about everyone during their heyday.....and they were massive GRs. Would have been chaotic if they were remotely limited.

The brands are just realizing (again) that rappers can move product....just make them limited and slap an artists name next to them and you got yourself a hot shoe. Kanye is the obvious golden goose....but once I saw the way the Wale x Asics moved, and now these K. Dots.......I can only imagine the frenzy coming for the rumored Chris Brown x Asics :lol:

Oh damn, my bad.  Didn't even notice they hadn't released yet!  Wonder if that means those are the sizes that didn't sell out in store?

i think sns released it by mistake few days back. the official release supposedly this sat. and i think those are pairs remaining.

Not sure what you consider failed.....but I literally remember seeing S. Dots, G Units, & Pharrells on the feet of just about everyone during their heyday.....and they were massive GRs. Would have been chaotic if they were remotely limited.

The brands are just realizing (again) that rappers can move product....just make them limited and slap an artists name next to them and you got yourself a hot shoe. Kanye is the obvious golden goose....but once I saw the way the Wale x Asics moved, and now these K. Dots.......I can only imagine the frenzy coming for the rumored Chris Brown x Asics :lol:
I hope not. I kinda like asics because they're less hyped than JB and you can get limited releases without ruining your life. After Wale, Chris Brown would just really make things crappy.

You also forgot about those pusha t adidas eqtsupport. Those might be the most coveted adidas that aren't yeezys.

Last edited:
i actually liked damn near all the rapper shoes in the early 00s.most had  simple (somewhat generic) designs, simple cws and a price point you couldnt argue with...i mean the g-units and s.carters were like 65$.

if you wanted to get fancy the birdman lugs were like 70$(which sold pretty bad) the ice creams got some love quickly but died quickly aswell.

the g-units sold the best out of everything.

i actually liked damn near all the rapper shoes in the early 00s.most had  simple (somewhat generic) designs, simple cws and a price point you couldnt argue with...i mean the g-units and s.carters were like 65$.

if you wanted to get fancy the birdman lugs were like 70$(which sold pretty bad) the ice creams got some love quickly but died quickly aswell.

the g-units sold the best out of everything.
I liked the master p converse
nerd.gif

and my lil bro had the red 2nd ones

Back
Top Bottom