***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

In for the Aapes, was going to get the "KLs" but didn't want to buy without buying a less hyped colorway before hand.... So the Aapes will be my second pickup of the ventilator after a less sought after one.

In for the Aapes, was going to get the "KLs" but didn't want to buy without buying a less hyped colorway before hand.... So the Aapes will be my second pickup of the ventilator after a less sought after one.
this made my brain hurt

I'm jus paitently waiting for the 24 Kilates, LimitedEDT's, and Crossover Vents to go on sale and let me tell ya.........the waiting is too much!

@AirRaab LOL Rick Ross never had a collab shoe with Reebok. He just endorse GR's.

In all honesty, just think about how many fans a mega rap/pop artist may have? Figure at least half of the hundreds of thousands or millions are die hard fans. Those people will buy ANYTHING the artist endorses. It's no surprise that a shoe company would use them to sell some shoes. IMAGINE what a Beyonce shoe would do with all her crazy fans? Would be more chaos than anything attach to a Yeezy!

Beyonce Got a SHOE!!!!   
grin.gif

j/k

Glad they kept it minimal with the camo and paired with the black upper makes it more wearable in my opinion.

If anyone on here ordered the K.Dot vents on Villa, have you received any confirmation? Got my receipt of purchase but that's about all this far

Last edited:
Just got my K.Dot in....damn they run big. I mean they are bigger than all my other vents. Street Meat, Mighty Healthy and etc.

Anyone got a 9 they trying to trade for a 10 hit me up. 

Also unless you willing to ship first or find a middle man...I cannot deal wit ya. Way too many fakes out there. Just being honest up front. 

Just got my K.Dot in....damn they run big. I mean they are bigger than all my other vents. Street Meat, Mighty Healthy and etc.

Anyone got a 9 they trying to trade for a 10 hit me up.  
I had to full size down on all the Vent collabs I have picked up - Major, Mita, Sixpack. Found out the hard way they run big with my failed Husky purchase. 

I had to full size down on all the Vent collabs I have picked up - Major, Mita, Sixpack. Found out the hard way they run big with my failed Husky purchase. 
I have 10 in Mighty Healthy...no prob, same in Street meat...no prob. Even picked up Invincible which I am going to sell but even those are a 10 and they fit more close  to TTS than all of them. But these K.Dot definitely run bigger than most. 

I would love a 9.5 but will settle for a 9 or 9.5. 

Reebok Invincible Vents

EXTREMELY well made....definitely takes the cake on materials that I have seen across most reebok vents. ALL LEATHER EVERYTHING!! Might have to sell though just because I copped a lot this past weekend and this is the one I am willing to let go out of the group.

kopped a 10.5 and they run extremly big. Question for fellow NT members ( this is my first purchase of this model) How is the creasing on these?

How is the creasing on these?
I went with a size 10. Feels 0.5 to big. Not gonna lie, put paper tissue in toe box to fill in and get a better fit, esp to prevent heel slip. Have worn then 3 times and no creases. My only other gripe, beside the fit of the shoe, is that both my toe boxes have didn't nubuck material. One is real short hair and the other is long hair. [emoji]128545[/emoji]. These were also my 1st pair of Vents. I actually have the Extra Butters and Whiz collab coming in the mail too

I went with a size 10. Feels 0.5 to big. Not gonna lie, put paper tissue in toe box to fill in and get a better fit, esp to prevent heel slip. Have worn then 3 times and no creases. My only other gripe, beside the fit of the shoe, is that both my toe boxes have didn't nubuck material. One is real short hair and the other is long hair. [emoji]128545[/emoji]. These were also my 1st pair of Vents. I actually have the Extra Butters and Whiz collab coming in the mail too
Extra butters are filthy!!! so beautiful

Back
Top Bottom