***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

Those BDGA's lost me with the polka dots. Ruined an otherwise nice cw, IMO.
Same. I'm not a fan of any polka dot stuff. 
"What!?!  Y'all don't like polka dots!  Blasphemy!"  

Rock the polka dots forever!  
roll.gif

Last edited:
Just got my Kendrick's in today and man are they awesome. One problem though, the site I ordered off of was UK sizes, I heard these ran big so I ordered a size 11 US (so I thought) and I ended up getting a size US 12. Anyway if anyone is looking to swap a US size 11 for a US size 12 HMU. Peace.

Stil kinda surprised those Titolo's sold out on the UK sites that fast. Just don't think they are that great.

Now, those Aires that are coming out, I'm in.

I'm on the hunt for an 11.5 in the Dee Browns. Size 11s and 12s are all over the place, but 11.5s are MIA

Stil kinda surprised those Titolo's sold out on the UK sites that fast. Just don't think they are that great.

Now, those Aires that are coming out, I'm in.

Titolos are right up there with EBs for Vents of the year so far....if you're on the fence, I'd recommend copping.

Titolos are right up there with EBs for Vents of the year so far.

No mention of the Major or END for vent collab of the year?

I think the Titolo are dope though for sure BUT the only other vent I really want to cop is the Sneaker Politics pair. I slept on those, idk what I was thinking, will be copping!

Last edited:

I think the Titolo are dope though for sure BUT the only other vent I really want to cop is the Sneaker Politics pair. I slept on those, idk what I was thinking, will be copping!

Majors are something I'd never rock, the pattern is just a little on the feminine side for my tastes. And as far as ENDs, the packaging > the shoes...but that's just me.

Majors are blah to me. Sat and still sitting places. Ends are definitely dope...got those on the way. Now the SneakerPolitics are nice but I would prefer the Asics Cool Breeze over them. I get the "vents" and such but way too many perforations for me. 

I would say End, Titolo, and Street Meat are my tops vents. 

Now if we talking quaity that I have not seen in other Vents, those Invincible are excellent. I mean built strong, very sturdy as the leather is thick. Break in time is required for sure.

Last edited:
I like the Majors - not an everyday wear, but I like mine.

My favorite Vent is the Mitas - I love them, bought 2 on nice discounts. Dunno if those are this year though. I like the END a lot, but my wife ended up with a pair and I had to get rid of mine. Probably just as well, we don't do matchy.

Majors are something I'd never rock, the pattern is just a little on the feminine side for my tastes. And as far as ENDs, the packaging > the shoes...but that's just me.
Yea its all in preference for sure! I never saw the majors as feminine, but then again I don't perceive any colors as feminine i.e. pink or other pastels. The majors though for me is the execution of the theme, just seems like a lot of thought was put into that collab which translated so well onto the shoe! Doesn't hurt that I am a sucker for 3M on a shoe too lol

Majors are blah to me. Sat and still sitting places. Ends are definitely dope...got those on the way. Now the SneakerPolitics are nice but I would prefer the Asics Cool Breeze over them. I get the "vents" and such but way too many perforations for me.

I would say End, Titolo, and Street Meat are my tops vents.

Now if we talking quaity that I have not seen in other Vents, those Invincible are excellent. I mean built strong, very sturdy as the leather is thick. Break in time is required for sure.

Idk, I don't really define the how dope the shoe by how fast it sold out or if doesn't sell at all. Just goes back to preference again. But man those street meats!, I was on the fence about those when they first came out but now I am feeling regret, I definitely have to cop those!!! Im still unsure how I feel about that cool breeze pair, been hearing good things so far. Buddy of mine copped so I am just waiting to see them in person.

Man dont even show them, I am still mad they chose to create a hybrid instead of releasing the ll and the lll on their own.

On side note here is some good discount from Reebok.com

Man dont even show them, I am still mad they chose to create a hybrid instead of releasing the ll and the lll on their own.

On side note here is some good discount from Reebok.com
Tempted since it brings the pump questions to $100

Back
Top Bottom