***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

three colorways of "Big Hurt" at Reebok oulet in Somerville MA....... white/black, black/white, blue/black .... $65 and all sizes up to 13

Last edited:
Just scooped up a nice 2007 release...Pics in a few days. 
smokin.gif

Haven't seen them on there. Were they suppose to drop on their site?
Not sure bro but honestly I don't get Reebok. Why don't some of these collabs drop in the states? Hal Classic Leather haven't even made it to USA yet and I grabbed them from half off on End. The only spots I know of that dropped the 8500s other than Hal are sns and hanon. I need some freakin answers man lol sh*t is frustrating

I think Titilo (however you spell it) has them as well, but that price tho! I hear ya tho! I would like some answers too. I mean they couldn't be that limited right? threegeees threegeees

Not sure bro but honestly I don't get Reebok. Why don't some of these collabs drop in the states? Hal Classic Leather haven't even made it to USA yet and I grabbed them from half off on End. The only spots I know of that dropped the 8500s other than Hal are sns and hanon. I need some freakin answers man lol sh*t is frustrating

Just the way it goes bro. When I was picking up a lot of the Pump 25 collabs last year, very few US retailers had ALL the ones I wanted...had to look overseas for a few of them like HAL, LimitedEditions, clear valve 24 Kilates etc...

As always other continents care a lot more about Reebok than the customers here in the US. If only we were like in Japan, heck even Europe...

Back
Top Bottom