***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

Anyone go for those Extra Butter prom Club c collab?

I really like them but Im hopeful they go on sale

Last edited:

same here. Did you manage to find a video of them? only seen photos so far, a video would help take a better look

Finally managed to get the Distinct Views Bolton (the blue ones) in my size at a nice price (25% discount from SNS). Great looking shoe, with top shelf materials. Will try to get a pic or 3 up sometime soon.

Speaking about the Boltons, have worn my og red/purple the past weeks. The materials are amazing. They have that super soft feel like most early 90s runners had. Its like they were sent directly from that era right into today's market. Not one single brand have come this close to bring back that true retro feel.

Yeah I grabbed em in store... Best leather I've seen on a Reebok in a long time..

Wore em that night, fell in love, doubled up the next day online.

Another Kdot collab

The extra butter prom pack just arrived, bought both pairs for me and my lady! Anyone still thinking about this, should definitely cop! The quality is amazing! I think the photos don't do them justice! The fact that they're not hyped like those stupid mesh NMD's for example, makes them a million times better!

It is maybe excessive, but why wouldn't the pumps work?

I've had so many issues with retro pumps not working from the 20th anniversary Pumps and various Omni Lites to the 25th anniversary Pumps, Shaqnosis Pumps, etc. I can pump the tongue 50-100 times and nothing feels tighter. When I hit the release valve...nothing again.

I've had so many issues with retro pumps not working from the 20th anniversary Pumps and various Omni Lites to the 25th anniversary Pumps, Shaqnosis Pumps, etc. I can pump the tongue 50-100 times and nothing feels tighter. When I hit the release valve...nothing again.
Oh wow, I only have instapumps quite a few of them and never had any issues. The only problom, which is quite common, is that after just a few wears, the hexalite squicks so walking produces an unneccesary and unpleasent sound if you know what i mean...did you try to contact reebok about it?

Oh wow, I only have instapumps quite a few of them and never had any issues. The only problom, which is quite common, is that after just a few wears, the hexalite squicks so walking produces an unneccesary and unpleasent sound if you know what i mean...did you try to contact reebok about it?

Yeah I know about the squeaking. I have a pair of 25th anniversary Pumps that squeak like crazy.

Never bothered to contact Reebok about the sub par pumps. I figured it was just an across the board quality issue since I have 20+ pairs that don't pump correctly. I have a few videos age Pumps that still function perfectly and there's a huge difference.

Back
Top Bottom