***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

If it was highs I would have just bought them all.
It was mids so I just got the last size 10 because a friend really wanted a pair.

I wore my Rails yesterday and everytime I wear them, I get compliments. They're so nice. Still hurt Reebok didn't release the black white pair [emoji]128530[/emoji]

I shamefully copped the south beach colored rails for 29 canadian when I needed a shoe to outdoor hoop in last summer.

It was about that time I realized I never want a non og color of any shoe ever again even as beaters on extreme discount.

When I look at the bright side of these I can only come up with " at least they arent as bad at everything as the foamposite lite"

A shoe I'd argue is nikes poorest effort ever.

Seriously, no one could have ever wear tested those

Just for laughs

Hey guys, if anyone sees any Detroit Playas in US 10 with international shipping, please let me know! Thanks!

What's up NT?  Just wanted to give anyone who missed out on the Reebok Question Mid "Misunderstood", DTLR has a few sizes left.  One shoe represents all of his good headlines, and the other all the negative press he received over the years.  You really either love or hate Allen Iverson.  There is no in between. I think if you watch the documentary "Iverson" it'll change your perspective on AI.  He's had a very tough life and does not take crap from anyone, and it shows.  He's just not willing to change himself just for the media or for appearance sake, and I think that takes a lot of guts.  Hope this information helps.

Reebok Question Mid "Misunderstood"

Hmph, i dig these

So those of you that picked up the burn rubber, how do they fit guys? TTS or .5 up or down? Thanks!

Just ordered the NPC HAL collab from End's sale for a good price. Had an eye on them ever since they came out. It's my first pair of NPCs, I hope they fit. Got the same size as my Garbstore Club Cs.

Back
Top Bottom