***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

For anyone interested, the JJ 1 drops in a new colorway tomorrow 1/24.

I've purchased 1x of each colorway since they dropped. For those keeping count this is the fifth colorway released.

The new colorway is deemed the City Edition - Primal Red/Collegiate Navy/Pewter

Last edited:

New JJ 1 Trainer - City Edition

Thought the JJ stood for 'Jimmy Jazz' and it was some kinda collaboration. After seeing the photo I felt that Reebok was doing Jimmy Jazz dirty by giving them that joint as a base for their collab. :lol:

Thought the JJ stood for 'Jimmy Jazz' and it was some kinda collaboration. After seeing the photo I felt that Reebok was doing Jimmy Jazz dirty by giving them that joint as a base for their collab. :lol:

Lol

Most definetly not...there is a better color way out there

laugh.gif
 i didnt kno if i had even explained it right, but it's like adidas said we are 3 stripes, you can not strike through stripes, lets just bring it all together into a pretty triangle kinda like how we have a triangle with our new logo but yours will be different just enough for people to know you're owned by us but think that you still have your own identity 
eyes.gif

the adidas 3 stripe triangle vs the reebok 3 stripe triangle

It works in so many ways, they build a delta prison for reebok and just drop them there (I think that's what they called the new logo). There is no Reebok without the Vector, they need to realize that, I would never buy a product from them without a vector and any of the other old, classic logos. Unfortunately some genius decided to sell the Above The Rim brand 10 years ago, so we are never seeing this one back...

Problem here is that Reebok has been so damn irrelevant for the past decade that the new jacks who actually spend the money don't know anything about the Vector's heritage.

They must have some marketing information pertaining to the CrossFit triangle hence them opting to have it become Reebok's de facto logo.

Let's also be honest here, none of us would buy the JJ trainer even if it had a proper Reebok Vector. We'd still think it was an overpriced, plastic shoe.

I mean, I was at an outlet the other day and saw the "Overbranded" or whatever they call it Instapump Fury. That has a huge vector logo on it. The dude like really wanted me to look at it. I've personally never been a fan of that model. I saw the JJ 1 (not in my size) and it looked very bland. There is a colorway, the red white and blue one that is alright. Weartesters did a review on it, duke did it. I almost can't imagine, how they came up with that logo and don't use the vector. I thought he triangle thing was for Crossfit only......then I had to do research.

Problem here is that Reebok has been so damn irrelevant for the past decade that the new jacks who actually spend the money don't know anything about the Vector's heritage.

They must have some marketing information pertaining to the CrossFit triangle hence them opting to have it become Reebok's de facto logo.

Let's also be honest here, none of us would buy the JJ trainer even if it had a proper Reebok Vector. We'd still think it was an overpriced, plastic shoe.

actually I would not have a problem wearing JJ Wats shoe with my Houston Texans gear, but instead i'll just wear either some Questions or AJ XIIs

Anyone know how these Pump Supremes fit? I think they look clean but supply seems scarce. When my tax return $ comes in I'll probably jump on a resell pair, but I need to confirm fit first.

Anyone else have any experience with these?

Last edited:
DANG this thread is DEAD. Did anyone pick up the Bait x Reebok Vents Supreme?

I missed on the first round but won on the second so I debated all day and finally bought them

I was more impressed by EB's Islanders version, but as a diehard Senators fan I had to pass on both. I always feel team-based collabs should be left for the teams' fans to cop; I'd feel guilty, like I was taking a pair from someone who should have them more.

I love that EB sold their stuff at the Isles team store and the NHL store in NYC for that reason.

I would've picked up the Kings ones as a fan, but no sign of them in Australia (to the shock of nobody), and BAIT shipping is a killer.

Maybe from the bay some day...

Would of copped those supreme vents is an instant if they weren't LA Kings themed

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom