***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

LPU both for $185. Can't beat that deal

Great pickup. Wish I'd fine ONE pair of Furys at that price here in Australia!

LOL, reading now that the Omni Lite will be back in 2017, for the 6th time in the last 10 years, they really know how to beat a model to the ground. Hey how about actually releasing the model that was originally created, the Omni Zone ll and that new born BS shoe that you created for no reason. 

^^^
They won't retool the factories for any new models so they'll just keep churning out what's already there. :frown:

LOL, reading now that the Omni Lite will be back in 2017, for the 6th time in the last 10 years, they really know how to beat a model to the ground. Hey how about actually releasing the model that was originally created, the Omni Zone ll and that new born BS shoe that you created for no reason. 

Great idea! Or just any other model...And with a working pump.

It will probably cost them a dollar more to make the proper higher cut, all the rest is the same...

Smooth $! Info on that sweater boss?...
Look for them on eBay, under "vintage Snoopy".  Sometimes you find them cheap. Warm, old-school sweaters (run a little big, ask for sizing measurements).  Sorry for late response. Hope that helps.

Vintage pic of Shaq rocking a rare pair of the Reebok Romulus, where the vector logo should be at. They put instead the SHAQ Dunkman Logo on the side + the Shaq Attaq Logo is in the back of the shoe and also the Reebok Vector Logo is there in the back of the shoe!

Last edited:
anyone interested in the curren$y club C's?

thinkin about takin a shot @ em...
Me! But I'll have to get a look at how much shipping to Germany, custom duties etc. will cost if I get a chance to cop em online.
nerd.gif

edit: sneaker politics wants 60$ for shipping overseas? well, I pass.
laugh.gif

Last edited:

Vintage pic of Shaq rocking a rare pair of the Reebok Romulus, where the vector logo should be at. They put instead the SHAQ Dunkman Logo on the side + the Shaq Attaq Logo is in the back of the shoe and also the Reebok Vector Logo is there in the back of the shoe!
I think the model was originally weartested by Shaq to be his next signature, but for some reason he didn't like it. 

I think the model was originally weartested by Shaq to be his next signature, but for some reason he didn't like it. 
Cool, brother as always thanks for the historical insight. Just imagine if it would of been a model of his Reebok SHAQ line, just maybe there would of been a possibility of seeing this amazing model get retroed someday.

Held those new OG Shaq Attaqs in hand last night... hoooooowee, Reebok actually seemed to have made them really, really well. Materials are great, and I'm even pretty sure that the carbon shank is actually...
:nerd:
*Real*

Held those new OG Shaq Attaqs in hand last night... hoooooowee, Reebok actually seemed to have made them really, really well. Materials are great, and I'm even pretty sure that the carbon shank is actually...
nerd.gif

*Real*
Reebok employee here, and yes they are! I was impressed as well. Unfortunately, the pairs in our store aren't moving too much because of the $160 price point. But man, so comfy and so much nostalgia for me. 
happy.gif

Preach on. I think this goes for most of us in here. Vector or die!!
Sorry, a little late to this post, but as a Reebok employee myself I can tell you that most of us agree with that for sure! Vector logo is so missed that many of us still wear our old kicks and apparel with that classic Vector logo even though Adidas doesn't want us wearing "clearance" styles. Adidas is changing more and more things for us every year and it's a bummer. 

trentbg trentbg , you're probably the best person to ask this question as you I believe you may have an OG Shaq Attaq in your possession.

With the '17 Attaq pair getting narrowed in terms of width is it closer to the OG in terms of overall shape or was the '13 pair closer?

Sorry, a little late to this post, but as a Reebok employee myself I can tell you that most of us agree with that for sure! Vector logo is so missed that many of us still wear our old kicks and apparel with that classic Vector logo even though Adidas doesn't want us wearing "clearance" styles. Adidas is changing more and more things for us every year and it's a bummer. 

Welcome my man and it sucks that Adidas has no respect at all for Reebok history or heritage. Hell, they barely have any respect for their own history or heritage so...

I worked retail at a Nike store for close to a decade and our management never hassled us. Before the retro craze blew up (and appears to be falling now) we'd be mini celebrities in the store for rocking older (most likely OG kicks at that time). :D

Additionally does your store get a release list for every quarter or is it simply a case of receiving shipments and being surprised with what's in the boxes?

Last edited:
Welcome my man and it sucks that Adidas has no respect at all for Reebok history or heritage. Hell, they barely have any respect for their own history or heritage so...

I worked retail at a Nike store for close to a decade and our management never hassled us. Before the retro craze blew up (and appears to be falling now) we'd be mini celebrities in the store for rocking older (most likely OG kicks at that time).
happy.gif

Additionally does your store get a release list for every quarter or is it simply a case of receiving shipments and being surprised with what's in the boxes?
That's badass! I wish we were championed for retro gear and what not, but it is only a mere fantasy these days.

They (Adidas) really don't, plus we're constantly hearing rumors at work about Adidas selling us and this has been going on for at least 3 years. Sigh...

Back
Top Bottom