***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

pour out a bucket of tears for all my dead dreams of owning a pair.
You're actin like these cost 400 bucks

For today
pour out a bucket of tears for all my dead dreams of owning a pair.
well if you can find the whole package then yeah that $400 is about right

they kinda do
laugh.gif
. but I didn't even realize they came out and by the time I tried to get a pair , couldn't find my side and resale was murder
resell has come down quite a bit

they kinda do :lol: . but I didn't even realize they came out and by the time I tried to get a pair , couldn't find my side and resale was murder

Maybe back then but once the sns came out they plummeted and never recovered cuz Reebok killed the k2 hype.
These can be found for barely over retail and the past couple years was pretty much retail

i know it was 2 separate releases with the pack being the super limited 

Correct they also did a release again around ALL STAR weekend with SNS and PACKER they had a POP up shop in NYC. Thats when I copped my pair came with socks and a coin.
and a sticker. Tho they sent me like a rack of stickers :lol:

Last edited:
picked up the reebook x end abyss for 50€... sadly no special box oh well, i really like them in person the leather is superb

Maybe back then but once the sns came out they plummeted and never recovered cuz Reebok killed the k2 hype.
These can be found for barely over retail and the past couple years was pretty much retail

That's what I was missing lol as I was typing, I as like man I know I'm missing something yea I got 4-5 stickers.

That's what I was missing lol as I was typing, I as like man I know I'm missing something yea I got 4-5 stickers.
I got a brick of em...

I see a dude selling em on the bay for 200 but he the only one selling my size. yall think I can get him to drop it to retail or below?

picked up the reebook x end abyss for 50€... sadly no special box oh well, i really like them in person the leather is superb

Nice pickup man. Those look great, and with END shipping free at the moment, hard to pass up. Sadly they didn't have my size.

The Shaq Dunkman logo is actually one of my favorite logos, too bad by the majority of people. It is considered a non valuable logo, although he is making money off his brand... I don't buy his sneaker if is not Reebok related. Once he left Reebok, I feel that he should of taken a different direction and have his brand create unique designs and have the shoes at a price point of $60 or $70. Maybe that way it wouldn't have lost its value. This is not a guaranteed thing, because at the same time people want the shoes that the athlete wore. Like the Shaq Attaq, Shaqnosis, Dunkmob, etc. but in all honesty I hate seeing those Shaq sneakers that look like some fugazi J's, it reminds of when Fubu went downhill and started coming out with some sneakers that also looked it like some fugazi J's. Not a good look for Shaq, but it is what it is. Shaq is still a very savvy businessman.

Reebok in their prime, when they was pumping out those unique designs. So many kicks that could actually compete with any Tinker Hatfield designs and this is coming from a person who also likes Nike/JB.

Last edited:
Nobody liked the 4/20 Classic snack pack? I almost bit on the PBJ ones but after I got that email for 30% off im def copping.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom