***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

The Kendrick Lamar joints go for $89 so I'm sure the Currensy collab can be had for around the same. Villa only had one 11.5 left so I grabbed them while I could for $109.

I'm sleep on them Reebok insta Pumps

I need a pair I saw some in store and I can really get down with the design

Just need a colorway I like

I remember those! Haha. Ended up getting the Answers though. Mom said I couldn't get 2 pairs for that semester.

I do recall these ending up at Big 5 sporting goods stores for $30 in a few colorways.

​BDAY-SCT5-GRNS-4ZW7-WMB5M

reebok. com

20% off code, I'm in the process of moving 4 states away so I can't use it lol

Last edited:
Can anybody please lead me to the Reebok Answer IV in the black/white colorway (the step-over) in a size 8.5/9?

I've searched on eBay, sneaker websites, consignment shop sites, and still, I haven't had any luck.

Thanks!

END Ventilators today:
nthat.gif

Still gotta unDS mine 
mean.gif

Props for the Guess shirt, too. Major throwback.

Can anybody please lead me to the Reebok Answer IV in the black/white colorway (the step-over) in a size 8.5/9?

I've searched on eBay, sneaker websites, consignment shop sites, and still, I haven't had any luck.

Thanks!
Its surprising how little of those pairs are out there, considering the fact that they were sitting for a while out there. 

Its surprising how little of those pairs are out there, considering the fact that they were sitting for a while out there. 
I agree. It's baffling what happened to all of the pairs. For whatever reason, I just never thought to get them (circa 2012). It doesn't help that many of the major footsites don't sell Reebok. Lately, I've been catching up on collecting classic Reeboks such as Pumps and the Questions, so I felt the Answers were the next move.

Any help out there would be deeply appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom