***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

Just grabbed the Extra Butter "Achoo" AXTs DS off ebay for $115 shipped. Really excited to finally have EB's first collab, and I think I have well over half of all of them that they've done now.

Meanwhile, random question for the really knowledgeable Reebok heads here: I thought I remembered American-made Reeboks during my youth during the 1980s. Am I outta my mind? Were they all from Vietnam & China during that period? When was the last time Reebok made shoes in the US or UK?

Via @Pinoe77 on twitter.

Not sure what stock list this is from, but I think a wider release is in the works for June 16 according to bottom of pic. Probably a GR with regular packaging. At least that's what I'm speculating

Man told ya'll :lol:
Made no sense a retail store (not consignment) would pull out an old retro and have it on their shelf, come on now [emoji]128543[/emoji]

Once again:

Still the 2012 release

be9de4c1_Screenshot_20170531-074139.png

With another screenshot to go with it:

f417a6fa_Screenshot_20170607-133518.png

More on topic though, I wonder if they've improved the cushioning this time around or at least gave us the Answer insoles.

I pulled my White/Red/Grey Answer IVs out after forgetting I even had them and want to put them in the rotation but the comfort is kind of telling me "naw" :lol:

Last edited:
I love AI and the how they package the whole thing and all being his 42nd bday. But man, it's hard to like this shoes, that's some whack as design, I tried to like this one but I just couldn't.

The design is great, actually one of his best. I wish the tech was the same as on the OG. 

I love AI and the how they package the whole thing and all being his 42nd bday. But man, it's hard to like this shoes, that's some whack as design, I tried to like this one but I just couldn't.

The design is dope and get complimented by random people when I happen to wear them. You don't have to "try to like them". Either you do or you don't :lol:

They are nice looking with shorts. Horrid with jeans/trousers as the zipper doesn't lend too well to the overall look.

Can someone tell me about the material used on the new black omni pump OG? Seen some really good deals on the 2017 retroed model but the last D times were so terrible I'm having trouble pulling the trigger. Are they all synthetic leather leather?

These didn't sell well the first time around a few years ago. Question is do these really have the dmx cushioning

My dude, Reebok retro product has not had functional DMX cushioning for a few years now. With Reebok product having to be discounted heavily in order to move units, there is simply no incentive for them to spend the extra money on functional DMX.

Back
Top Bottom