***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

Any idea on what colorways they might release for the 30th?

I would LOVE some new collabs! I have the OG black/white pair and the INVINCIBLE collaboration! Love both pairs. Remember when they released back in 89 and it was SO crazy to have a shoe be that expensive. I had to scoop up a pair or two. Especially when the prices were stupid cheap! I hope Ubiq does a pair at least.

I would LOVE some new collabs! I have the OG black/white pair and the INVINCIBLE collaboration! Love both pairs. Remember when they released back in 89 and it was SO crazy to have a shoe be that expensive. I had to scoop up a pair or two. Especially when the prices were stupid cheap! I hope Ubiq does a pair at least.

I'm just hoping for some original colorways. If they release the same colors they did for the 15th in 2004 I'll be happy

Daytona DMX look nice, any advices on it ? Last time I bought Reebok it was years and years ago and it was Reebok Classic...Thanks :wink:

2 dope.jpg

The second colorway really got something

that iverson pair is ice cold...solid pick up...how's the performance is it good for hooping?

Haven’t tried them yet but I’m not optimistic. It’s the DMX foam that they used in the retros from a couple years ago, so no moving air. Fit is generous - I had to really crank down the laces to eliminate movement in the heel and forefoot.

However, they look so nice on foot that I will definitely try them just because of Iverson.

$65 pickup from SNS. I would complain about the $15 shipping to the US, but it still boggles my mind how I can order these on Tuesday afternoon from SNS in the U.K. and I have them in hand Thursday morning in Connecticut.

24CE1B01-DE30-4DC6-98B6-D7F73DADFA72.jpeg

SNS is about the only place ill never complain $10/15 shipping. Those dudes have always been clutch, good sales and fast shipping. Never had a problem in over 5 years.

$65 pickup from SNS. I would complain about the $15 shipping to the US, but it still boggles my mind how I can order these on Tuesday afternoon from SNS in the U.K. and I have them in hand Thursday morning in Connecticut.

And at least you're not in Australia, where US stores generally charge $40+ for shipping!

And at least you're not in Australia, where US stores generally charge $40+ for shipping!

phil32 phil32 Preach fam! Although you're halfway across the world, so I can understand why the cost is prohibitive. Sadly those same retailers are charging their Canadian brothers the same shipping costs and we're hella closer. :lol:

Try ordering from Sunlight Station which is in Australia and I can receive my shoe within 2-3 days to Montana, USA. And yes their shipping IIRC was around $15.

Anybody know how the new Daytona DMX Retros Fit? Also do they have real DMX or just DMX-Foam again?

Back
Top Bottom