***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

9C6C35F0-DC54-43FC-AA3F-F3D34BD49DFB.png

Pay attention to the mans feet, d- brown pumps.... a possibility of a retro idk or maybe apart if his personal collection.

Dope 100% his personal collection. Really wish Reebok would make these again!

Dope 100% his personal collection. Really wish Reebok would make these again!

Would be cool BUT, Reebok can't make them look like the original since they no longer have the rights to the name "Above The Rim". That part of the shoe was dope as well as all the shirts Reebok sold back then with the ATR wording.

Would be cool BUT, Reebok can't make them look like the original since they no longer have the rights to the name "Above The Rim". That part of the shoe was dope as well as all the shirts Reebok sold back then with the ATR wording.

I wore WAY more Reebok Blacktops and kamikaze/blast/raging than Jordan’s at that time. The Jordan 8,9,10 were around then and in my mind SUCKED.

You could switch up the branding a tad bit! It could work!

I rarely wear hi tops these days, but when reebok puts out classics its hard to pass up..
The comfort is just amazing most of the times.

3A0CD1ED-E915-4C52-A207-EEC0E757D06F.jpeg
7D93B839-D9E6-4A24-A250-6F2EA943191A.jpeg

****!!! I’ve been looking for these. These are the DMX Icon II! These share the same tooling as the DMX Icon and the DMX Run 10 II. Great find!

View attachment 2185884

Thanks, picked them up at one of my local thrift stores. I almost left the store without them because I had a few other things I was buying but changed my mind since they were only $12. Took them to the register and there was a sale on shoes that day so I got them for only $8.

7DE0672A-D7C0-4DBC-9579-B7AD20D3EA04.jpeg
I didn’t search the thread but I saw these on Hollywood Blvd last weekend and like them a lot but 140 is mad steep. Anyone else like these? I’m obsessed with 90s style shoes
I saw some on ebay in the $89.99-$107.99 range.

I like those.
Especially the first cw

They're like a better looking version of those balenciagas or all those dad looking shoes out now

7DE0672A-D7C0-4DBC-9579-B7AD20D3EA04.jpeg
I didn’t search the thread but I saw these on Hollywood Blvd last weekend and like them a lot but 140 is mad steep. Anyone else like these? I’m obsessed with 90s style shoes

Reebok Mobius - the mid/outsole is from the Avant Garde which dropped in '96 and is slated to be reissued next year (assuming this joint does well).

They captured the 90s flavour well with the Mobius but I agree with you that the price is way too steep. Should've debuted them at $90 or maybe $110 at the max.

Back
Top Bottom