***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

Reebok Uprising, designed by E. Scott Morris
Screenshot_20200812-120621.png

The design was inspired by lightning and the idea of the power of things ''breaking open''.

Last edited:
was looking into getting a pair of the classic leather or nylon a week ago and saw that the legacy was dropping so decided to cop the new model instead since i really like the design and the changes they made to it. initially was gonna get the all white/grey pair but my size was OOS and ended up realizing the midsole had grey towards the heel and wasn’t into it as much so opted to get these colorway instead

1978S 1978S i went TTS like i mentioned earlier and have pretty narrow feet. shoes fit perfect lengthwise and run a bit narrow, but gives me that nice snug fit i usually try getting on my trainers as the shoes will prob fit better once i get more wear and they break in. definitely recommend going half up if you guys want a more relaxed fit.

overall the shoe is constructed well and the materials aren’t bad for being such a low price. love the old school vibe it gives off and gonna get lots of wear in em. i think reebok should be releasing more with leather instead of suede down the line and pleasures got their collab releasing this friday as well. like the direction reebok is going on with this shoe!
B8DB61E4-F936-40A2-99F0-C4299A97913E.jpeg
This is the info I needed. I like the overall silhouette of this model. This is the pair that stuck out the most but light color and suede arent my best friends. I want the Aztec CW and the grey/green since it close to my business CW.

This is the info I needed. I like the overall silhouette of this model. This is the pair that stuck out the most but light color and suede arent my best friends. I want the Aztec CW and the grey/green since it close to my business CW.

yeah lots of great colorways out and honestly you can’t beat that price.

once these hit discount, i’m for sure gonna grab a couple more since i really like this model.

These are dope. Hope they’re not limited in the U.S.

TURBO UNO TURBO UNO there are some eBay sellers in Korea who have them priced not too badly. The 'OG' Black/White colour pretty much sold out but again it's hard to say whether Reebok simply opted to produce a lower number of units as the retro+ 13 colourways were NOT popular at all and hit outlets hard.

I managed to get a pair of the '20 and I can tell you they sacrifice some minor details vs. the '13 but are built far better overall.

TURBO UNO TURBO UNO there are some eBay sellers in Korea who have them priced not too badly. The 'OG' Black/White colour pretty much sold out but again it's hard to say whether Reebok simply opted to produce a lower number of units as the retro+ 13 colourways were NOT popular at all and hit outlets hard.

I managed to get a pair of the '20 and I can tell you they sacrifice some minor details vs. the '13 but are built far better overall.

I’m thinking Reebok is just making less of them to insure they sell out. It’s much better than seeing them hit $40 discount months later. I hope these are easier to obtain, still no word a release date.

did you jump on the gun when they went live or are you paying the retail price for them?
Got em when they went live for $24

Also from reading the e mail it says they only making the 500 pairs and it says that on the site

Last edited:
Got em when they went live for $24

Also from reading the e mail it says they only making the 500 pairs and it says that on the site

nice! yeah i was reading all the details on how the whole program works and seems like they’ll need to hit that quantity for the shoes to actually go into production

I ordered the reverse black/white shaqnosis on eBay. When they arrive, I’ll post pics

looks like it’s closed and i would assume that means they hit the 500 pairs. went up 12am est on saturday

Damn, that sucks. Really wanted to contribute to get that pair. Smh

yup the leather legacy’s are pretty comfy and nice for the price their set at, actually pretty surprised at how well they seem to be selling on the site

on a different note, been getting more into reebok’s again lately and digging these premieres. not so sure i like that $200 price though

Back
Top Bottom