***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

I know right, not to mention the $190 +tax that they will have to pay. With the IR Vl's, I am out of the Jordan game, till next sprig when they bring out the Low Xl Black/Red and the Jam's, at least their prices will be around $150. 

Ahhhhhhjjjjj **** **** **** why couldnt there have been an 11.5 or 12 left!!!! 40 percent off is HUGE

Last edited:
Nice Unexpected package from END. Ordered Black Friday at 1:00 in the morning.

These are amazing in person. Love the box too.

FYI- There is a lot of padding inside so I don't recommend sizing down very much.

You guys in the US are lucky - Reebok.com is quite decent with their offerings and discounts, Reebok.ca is terrible. Would love a pair of the OG Pump but they aren't available as a GR here and the indie shops want $220+tax for 'em! :smh:

Got my pairs in. My true size is 11.5 but I accidentally ordered a 12 and the fit is actually really nice. I don't think I will worry about sizing down. Only complaint on the first quick try on of the white pair is that neither pump seems to be functional. I will mess with them more tonight but this will be disappointing.

Got my pairs in. My true size is 11.5 but I accidentally ordered a 12 and the fit is actually really nice. I don't think I will worry about sizing down. Only complaint on the first quick try on of the white pair is that neither pump seems to be functional. I will mess with them more tonight but this will be disappointing.

I just had to return my Atmos x Reebok collab to Packer for a different pair because neither release valve worked and one of the bags was torn internally. If I pinched the word "basketball" on the tongue it pumped up. Let go and it all hissed out. My first pair out of 8 pumps total so not too bad. Let us know what happens.

OAN, seems that Reebok.com has sold out of both colors of the OG. Hope some of ya'll ate with that "HOLIDAY" code.

Last edited:

:pimp:

Via http://sneakernews.com/2014/12/01/detailed-look-reebok-pump-question/

The upcoming Reebok Pump Question is quite the ambitious take on what is essentially a “hybrid” sneaker; the Vector brand takes two of its most prized possessions on the Basketball side in the Pump and the Question and combines it for a seamless creation that showcases the iconic design of the Question and the revolutionary technology of the Pump. After a successful debut launch in the VILLA collaboration, this retro-inspired colorway springboards from another integral cog of the Reebok archive – Dee Brown’s black/orange/grey Omni Lite. We’ve got a detailed look at the Reebok Pump Question below, so stay tuned for the December 26th release and let us know what you think.

Last edited:
pimp.gif

Via http://sneakernews.com/2014/12/01/detailed-look-reebok-pump-question/
The upcoming Reebok Pump Question is quite the ambitious take on what is essentially a “hybrid” sneaker; the Vector brand takes two of its most prized possessions on the Basketball side in the Pump and the Question and combines it for a seamless creation that showcases the iconic design of the Question and the revolutionary technology of the Pump. After a successful debut launch in the VILLA collaboration, this retro-inspired colorway springboards from another integral cog of the Reebok archive – Dee Brown’s black/orange/grey Omni Lite. We’ve got a detailed look at the Reebok Pump Question below, so stay tuned for the December 26th release and let us know what you think.
i like these better than a day in philly pair

My pairs from .end. Quality is very high. Typical of Reebok. Fit is inline with the recent Battlegrounds Black Tops. Runs smaller than Twilight Zones and Shaq Attaqs. I am 11.5 in most recent Pumps but the 12 in these fits nice because of so much padding. They fit exactly like my Bringback 20s. At first I thought the Pump system didn't work but upon further review it's just finicky about where you press the ball. This is another great release from Reebok.

Last edited:
BTW I know the white pair is the classic that everyone remembers but the black pair is stunning in person. They look amazing.

marley marley
Thanks for the quick review bro! My pair should be in tomorrow. And occasionally I have the finicky pump ball issue

My pairs from .end. Quality is very high. Typical of Reebok. Fit is inline with the recent Battlegrounds Black Tops. Runs smaller than Twilight Zones and Shaq Attaqs. I am 11.5 in most recent Pumps but the 12 in these fits nice because of so much padding. They fit exactly like my Bringback 20s. At first I thought the Pump system didn't work but upon further review it's just finicky about where you press the ball. This is another great release from Reebok.

How do they feel? Like, are they soft as far as the footbed is concerned? My black pair comes in tomorrow and I can't wait!

You guys in the US are lucky - Reebok.com is quite decent with their offerings and discounts, Reebok.ca is terrible. Would love a pair of the OG Pump but they aren't available as a GR here and the indie shops want $220+tax for 'em! :smh:

You still should pick them up. Amazing release

Kicking myself missing the black OGs, my whites are great from the 20th but I LOVE that blk color way

Last edited:
You still should pick them up. Amazing release

Kicking myself missing the black OGs, my whites are great from the 20th but I LOVE that blk color way

I'd love to brother, but it's coming to almost $300 CDN when I factor in taxes and S&H. I know the quality is bananas but so is that price!

You know I place I could find cheap Reeboks? I'm looking for ai questions
Lol, everywhere. But check FNL and JJ also Reebok.com they have 40% off today.

Last edited:

Quality is immaculate on these!! I don't regret passing on the infared 6'S at all and getting 30% off just put the icing on the cake!!!!

Back
Top Bottom