***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

Always wanted these back in the day so 60 off eBay for the retros was too hard to pass up

Just got my multi pair from SNS (SneakersnStuff) They released at 6am CST
could you share the review of this zoku?
I saw the freebandz on the instagram & they look great man :smile:
but I kinda curious about the comfortness of the midsole compare to others

Last edited:
Seller on ebay has a solid run of the camo "Villains Pack" InstaPump Fury for $60 w/ free shipping. Search for item #222353435400

Just grabbed a 10.5 myself since he didn't have an 11. He also has a couple sizes of the silver CW, as well.

How do club c's run? I have no prior experience with reebok sneaks

A touch slender in the toebox, but pretty much TTS. If you're a wide-footer, try to go up a half, but you should be fine with your normal size in my experience.

Hope this helps.

A touch slender in the toebox, but pretty much TTS. If you're a wide-footer, try to go up a half, but you should be fine with your normal size in my experience.

Hope this helps.

Thanks bro so if I'm a size 10.5 in nikes I should be a 10.5 or they run like none boost adidas ? Where I'm a 10

Thanks bro so if I'm a size 10.5 in nikes I should be a 10.5 or they run like none boost adidas ? Where I'm a 10
Yeah man, I wear the same size in my Club C's that I do in all my Nike shoes and I have a narrow foot. I actually wear the same size in my Boost shoes as well, but could fit a half size down if I wanted more of a snug fit. But I would say TTS for Club C. 

Back
Top Bottom