***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

I got this from Champs yesterday. It sucks but this is part of the reason I get as many as I can on release days from different sites.
0E189624-AA6D-4993-979C-323BCE0F412E.jpeg

How is the sizing on Reebok’s? Looking to get some leather legacy’s and a true 10 in Nike for comparison. Are they TTS?

disappointment again ensues. L after L. dang,nabbit. was hoping to swop out/grab a new pair to replace the old pair... can't be like flyguy with my prehistoric clodhoppers... just an endangered species fading fast. man-oh-man.

Shipping has been delayed like crazy I haven’t gotten any of my pairs yet smh. Tracking isn’t updating for anything for days it’s weird.

My t-shirt and hood came today from Reebok. The quality of the shirt is nice. Very thick material compared to Nike T-Shirts.

Also, I added the white shoe strings. For the wondering, the standard black laces are extremely long. The white laces are 45”.

CED39B05-1F50-4723-A9D9-D9EB1C56A23A.jpeg

That's tuff :nthat:

They didn't show the back on the site, thought they just screen printed something lazy on the front chest.

My t-shirt and hood came today from Reebok. The quality of the shirt is nice. Very thick material compared to Nike T-Shirts.

Also, I added the white shoe strings. For the wondering, the standard black laces are extremely long. The white laces are 45”.

CED39B05-1F50-4723-A9D9-D9EB1C56A23A.jpeg

thats great to hear, I grabbed a few Iverson shirts and the quality is just as you described very thick high quality
739343EC-9AF0-4370-A5B6-C55A405361EC.jpeg

Wore these around yesterday. Very comfortable. No break in needed. No toe pinching anywhere. Much more comfortable than most Jordan retro releases. Very happy with the quality. Pump is just ok. Takes forever to pump up each shoe. Will b doing the white lace swap before the next wear. Gotta stay true to dee brown form with these lol.

Since last year was the 30th anniversary of the Pump line I have been on the lookout for any related release. But this Omni Zone II flew RIGHT BY me and I found out after they sold out. :smh: I already have the 2017 Omni Lite so I didn't really care but the pictures got me jelly! I was about to go the stockX route when I found out this morning Polish store SneakerStudio had them.

Ordering from Europe can be scary. I had to make sure they're legit (yep they have a showroom) and have no customs fee (nope). I used a promo and the price was $154. $14 over retail is nothing after the hell people went through Friday (and some people didn't even get them!). I saved like $45 compared to stockX. I'm gonna put white laces on these and keep black on the Lite to justify having both. Very excited! :D

Back
Top Bottom