***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

You might be able to have it delivered to a Walgreens, if you have one nearby. I get my Yeezys redirected there when I know I won't be home at delivery time. Just check the FedEx app. They'll hold for like 5 business days, I believe.
they wont let me hold at and fed ex spot for some reason. tried a walgreens too and nope.

You might be able to have it delivered to a Walgreens, if you have one nearby. I get my Yeezys redirected there when I know I won't be home at delivery time. Just check the FedEx app. They'll hold for like 5 business days, I believe.
woah i just tried to hold at walgreens and they let me! thanks!

99B64628-9B01-47C6-B8A1-A46B647BEE20.jpeg

pulled the 10th Anniversary’s out today…

Looks to be a preview of upcoming Question releases seen on the models in the new iverson apparel on the reebok website. One looks Olympic inspired and the other a remix of the OG third black/gold colorway with with predominantly nubuck and hits of leather instead of all leather......
Screenshot_20210529-070337_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20210529-070012_Chrome.jpg
[
Screenshot_20210529-072251_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Looks to be a preview of upcoming Question releases seen on the models in the new iverson apparel on the reebok website. One looks Olympic inspired and the other a remix of the OG third black/gold colorway with with predominantly nubuck and hits of leather instead of all leather......
Screenshot_20210529-070337_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20210529-070012_Chrome.jpg
[
Screenshot_20210529-072251_Chrome.jpg
Olympics are very nice, but man my dreams are answered I really wanted a black and gold pair and these look so dope!

Looking for a 10.5 or 11 in the white omni pump. Would appreciate if someone could direct me to any sites that still got them for retail

Looking for a 10.5 or 11 in the white omni pump. Would appreciate if someone could direct me to any sites that still got them for retail
Pretty sure they’re gone bro. My 3rd pair of the white pump just arrived. Size 11 I’ll oop for retail plus shipping to you if interested.

Back
Top Bottom