New Report - Aaron Hernandez Molested as a Child - p. 167

Why should she be entitled to the money in THIS situation? Again, think of it from the perspective of the Lloyd family.

giphy.gif

Because that's his daughter.

I wouldn't care about anyone in that family. I'd try to get all they had. The daughter still has a mother that can work anyway.

Again...in THIS situation.

I wouldn't blame the Lloyd family one bit for trying to get every last penny from the Hernandez estate.

I'm about to strike a nerve.

Live by the gun die by the gun. Should've never been associated with Hernandez.

You think his daughter had a choice to pick who her dad was gonna be?

According to the Daily Mail, “Hernandez was planning his suicide for weeks.” Per the report, Hernandez had given “most of his personal belongings to fellow inmates and covered the floor of his cell in soap,” so that he wouldn’t be able to save himself if he decided to abort the hanging.

Also, three different notes were found in Hernandez’s cell. (It had previously been reported that there was no note.)

giphy.gif

lol for real bro, it's not that complicated. He keeps saying "if you're lloyds family"

YOURE NOT

We basically asking you are the judge and gets to decide, who gets the money ?

Not what you would do if you're lloyds family :smh:

I'm not Lloyd's family, but you're asking me to be a judge :lol:

I'll make it real simple for you. I keep saying Lloyd's family because, hello, they are the folks DIRECTLY involved in the civil suit that's coming up.

I wouldn't blame the Lloyd family one bit for trying to get every last penny from the Hernandez estate.

Even if he shouldn't have been associated, that isn't grounds for murder.

According to the Daily Mail, “Hernandez was planning his suicide for weeks.” Per the report, Hernandez had given “most of his personal belongings to fellow inmates and covered the floor of his cell in soap,” so that he wouldn’t be able to save himself if he decided to abort the hanging.

Also, three different notes were found in Hernandez’s cell. (It had previously been reported that there was no note.)

Question...how does covering his cell floor in soap prevent him from saving himself? Maybe I'm missing something here...

Last edited:
lol for real bro, it's not that complicated. He keeps saying "if you're lloyds family"

YOURE NOT

Not what you would do if you're lloyds family
mean.gif
You haven't really stated why Hernandez' daughter is more deserving of his money than the family of the man he murdered.

Why one over the other?  

(I honestly can't tell if you just don't comprehend the question or you're avoiding it because you don't have an answer.  No, "it's his daughter" is not a sufficient answer.)

YOURE NOT

You haven't really stated why Hernandez' daughter is more deserving of his money than the family of the man he murdered.

Why one over the other?  

(I honestly can't tell if you just don't comprehend the question or you're avoiding it because you don't have an answer.  No, "it's his daughter" is not a sufficient answer.)

I think you put it much better than I did...but this is exactly what I was getting at.

Why one over the other?  

You can't tell a lot of things :smh: just like you obviously didn't read my answer pages ago. I said the money should be split in half

Last edited:

I'll make it real simple for you. I keep saying Lloyd's family because, hello, they are the folks DIRECTLY involved in the civil suit that's coming up.
Question...how does covering his cell floor in soap prevent him from saving himself? Maybe I'm missing something here...

Because he wouldnt be able to get solid footing on his cell floor. He would slip and the pressure on his neck wouldnt cease. Thats how i interpreted it, anyway.

Some pretty dark **** tbh . Dude was ready to go .

If you had a rope around your neck and the floor was like this. You think you'd be able to regain your balance

s-d933f2297a2acba1e22b400414091a061cd5c009.gif

You can't tell a lot of things
mean.gif
just like you obviously didn't read my answer pages ago. I said the money should be split in half
I'm not asking what you think should be done, I'm asking for your "Why".  As in can you explain your reasoning.

I'm not even trying to go at you or disagree with you, I'm asking you actually explain your how you came to your conclusion.  You are capable of that or nah?

Last edited:

Because he wouldnt be able to get solid footing on his cell floor. He would slip and the pressure on his neck wouldnt cease. Thats how i interpreted it, anyway.

Some pretty dark **** tbh . Dude was ready to go .

If you had a rope around your neck and the floor was like this. You think you'd be able to regain your balance

https://img-s3.onedio.com/id-581744b0a98460b20c8a838b/rev-0/w-635/f-jpg-gif-webp-webm-mp4/s-d933f2297a2acba1e22b400414091a061cd5c009.gif[/quote]

Ok...i see now. I was thinking he was dangling from higher up.

anyways...from the Daily Mail:

[quote]
EXCLUSIVE: Aaron Hernandez left behind a handwritten suicide note for his gay jailhouse LOVER - who is now on suicide watch - and two more for his fiancée and four-year-old daughter

[/quote]

[URL=http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4432542/Hernandez-notes-fianc-e-daughter-gay-prison-LOVER.html]Link[/URL]

You do something bad to somebody you and your fam can expect the victim's ppls to come at everything u got....not sympathy for kids/spouses/parents etc.

Ok...i see now. I was thinking he was dangling from higher up.

anyways...from the Daily Mail:
Link
Aaron was getting man booty? Say it ain't so. I always thought his line up was always too crisp for him to be a tough guy.

giphy.gif

YOURE NOT

Slippery floor = no way he could free himself if he had second thoughts. I don't know how high he was up, but if he was strangling with his feet having firm grip on the floor, he could possibly free himself if he had second thoughts. With soap on the floor, he'd still be slipping and sliding regardless. Think of the bathtub scene in the first Final Destination.

I'm not asking what you think should be done, I'm asking for your "Why".  As in can you explain your reasoning.

I'm not even trying to go at you or disagree with you, I'm asking you actually explain your how you came to your conclusion.  You are capable of that or nah?

Because that's his daughter, she's entitled to HIS MONEY. It's not like the money was made between the dead dude and Hernandez. It's all Hernandez money so it's the judge decision where it goes. The JUDGE should be aware that Hernandez has a family and his crime was not their fault. At the same time the victims family needs to get paid but should they get EVERYTHING? No because that would be punishing the family specifically a 4 year old girl. This is money she is ENTITLED TO.

It's common sense bro, if that explanation isn't good enough for you then idk [emoji]127998[/emoji]‍♂️

It's not like the money was made between the dead dude and Hernandez. Ihe JUDGE should be aware that Hernandez has a family and his crime was not their fault. At the same time the victims family needs to get paid but should they get EVERYTHING? No because that would be punishing the family specifically a 4 year old girl. 

So I removed all of the things you said that weren't making any point at all, and I think this is your argument ^?

I guess it makes sense.  Not 100% convincing but I see your point that punishing a child is wrong.

Mrwavez,

not that simple.. depends on the laws within that state and I've seen certain things reported

In a lot of jurisdictions a person's estate still has to cover their obligations after their death

Also I'm not exactly sure how succession planning works in the US, whether the states have their own individual laws or that's a national thing, I assume it's per state.. but the first priority would be given to if he has a will or trust or some sort of other estate planning facility.. but if he dies without that in place, the governing law would dictate how his estate will be devided between his wife and any children or dependents

The court appoints the executive in a situation where there is no estate planning in place

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom