New Report - Aaron Hernandez Molested as a Child - p. 167

I get the terminology.

But to me, its just cop to claiming your gay.

You can swim in P like Wilt but if you dabble on the otherside your gay.

Which is why I will never understand why dudes are quick to point to an entertainer/athlete's women as proof that they aren't switch hitting.

****** be like "but young thug gets more girls than you".

lol ***** so what. He also smokes pipes too. A lot of these dudes use women for decoration and reproductive purposes.

Which is why I will never understand why dudes are quick to point to an entertainer/athlete's women as proof that they aren't switch hitting.

****** be like "but young thug gets more girls than you".

lol ***** so what. He also smokes pipes too. A lot of these dudes use women for decoration and reproductive purposes.

Im not knockin dudes but it is what it is.

will smith, tom cruise, john travolta, chris brown, ne yo, and bow wow a good example

Last edited:
I always thought his line was constantly too crisp for a tough guy.
. I always wondered if he paid his barber to commit a crime so he could get locked up with him in the same joint. His lineups while on the inside look exactly like his cuts while he was on the outside.

Maybe he got one of those laser treatments so he could have a permanent clean line. He had the money to do it.

will smith, tom cruise, john travolta, chris brown, ne yo, and bow wow a good example

Chris Brown? He's the only one on this list I've never heard anything like that about

really? my buddy works in hollywood and entertainment industry and there's a ton of celebs that get down like that. throw in all the booze and drugs and they really let loose
and lets not forget the game that they play on that casting couch
why'd you think guys like chris pratt and ryan reynolds got such a push?

Last edited:
really? my buddy works in hollywood and entertainment industry and there's a ton of celebs that get down like that. throw in all the booze and drugs and they really let loose

What does that have to do with CB?

Your buddy be like...
View media item 2413244

Last edited:

So you're telling me Ryan Reynolds, Chris Pratt and Chris Brown have been taking it in the butt this whole time in order to get famous...........

So you're telling me Ryan Reynolds, Chris Pratt and Chris Brown have been taking it in the butt this whole time in order to get famous...........

nope, but guys will do things they wouldn't to get ahead
you think that b2k scandal isn't common in the biz? :lol:

Last edited:
The Gangstalicious plot twist was definitely unexpected. At least him being on that Thuggin Love before prison

Last edited:
omar must've been his favorite tv character and he wanted his own beautiful brandon.

hate the way omar went out. wanted to see that gump kennard get washed again for that ****

Last edited:
Who was the dude from NT that used to post in General about what goes on behind the scenes in Hollywood? He was some sort of producer/writer or some ****. 

I read a blog years ago about how Robert Downey Jr. went under an alias and used to contribute to this Hollywood blog about the Hollywood inner sanctum sick **** that went on. And read this huge post he did on Miley Cyrus being forced by her father to have sex with agents to push her career. He went into detail about how one agent was blackballed out of the industry because he would'nt go along with it and told Billy Ray Cyrus he was gonna expose him. He went on about at least a dozen other celebs and the weird cultish and sexual things they had to go through. But the Miley one was crazy.

He also listed the actors in Hollywood that knew about the perv mafia in Hollywood and actually are fighting it behind the scenes because they did not want to ruin their career. In all honesty it was a creepy read being all the connections and secret society aspects of it. The even creepier part was it was removed from the site shortly after. Might have been BS but it was pretty intricate whoever wrote it. Hollywood ain't normal bruh. :nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom