New Report - Aaron Hernandez Molested as a Child - p. 167

Lol at this story. If you believe this you believe anything

i think your just in denial

alot of people are when it comes to their heroes being gay or bi

if only you dudes knew what your favorite rappers have to do to get into the door

lol not wasting my time on that no more

lets get back on topic

those letters will probably go public so we shall see in due time

they just gotta keep that inmate alive

Newsweek's report says that shortly before he arrested for the Lloyd killing, Hernandez moved money into accounts for his fiancee, his daughter and a male high school friend who was allegedly his longtime lover.

do they get to keep this money?

Hernandez’s alleged longtime male lover, the high school friend, was interviewed extensively by authorities after Lloyd’s murder, and was forced to testify in front of a grand jury. Law enforcement officials also say Hernandez moved a large amount of money into three accounts shortly before his arrest for the Lloyd killing: one account was for his fiancée; a second was for his daughter; the third, where the most money was moved, was for that friend.

thats foul he gave his male lover more than his daughter?

Last edited:
I thought it was common knowledge that there is a lot of gay athletes but they just keep it hidden
Among each other it isnt a secret but to the piblic they hide it

Its not gay athletes as much as gay inmates.

IMO I don't think he was gay before going in.

i think he was more comfortable in prison being "out" but just kept his relationships hidden prior
prison culture is more accepting with gay relationships

Last edited:

He was just acquitted of the double murder too. Sounds to me as if he didn't want to leave prison? 
nerd.gif
 Maybe he killed himself because he had to leave his gay lover? I don't know, its all crazy
How would he leave prison while serving life without parole? 
laugh.gif

^ He was acquitted in the double murder case.  But he was already serving life w/o parole for the Odin Lloyd killing.  

He was guilty of the odin lloyd murder
The two he beat wasnt going to change the result of that case

the media dont tell real stories or dont tell all the criminal stories about criminals and wonder why some ******s dont view them as criminals

You mess with dudes, your gaym

Things like this I never speak on, because I don't know what it's like to be attracted to both. That's why I'd never say "bisexuality isn't real" or "you're either gay or straight" too many people try to bubble people in or make them fit into a box. I can't diagnose these things, so to each their own. Dude clearly had way bigger problems than just his sexuality.

Father's Death
Masculinity Issues
Paranoia
DRUG ABUSE
Attracted to That Gangsta Life

I'm not here to defend dude, but clearly he wasn't all together there. While I have seen the change in on of my friends who opened up about his sexuality, it's definitely deeper than just that for him.

I remember when an NTer said that he was attracted to personalities. I was like cue the Riley from boondocks quote.

Back
Top Bottom