New Report - Aaron Hernandez Molested as a Child - p. 167

The wife's sister is the one who's busted. She got the male features.

View media item 2412445
Maybe Odin was Hernandez' down low lover. How else did he find out about Aaron's alleged tendencies...

*EDIT* I read that wrong, that is Hernandez' fiancee. Wow, the masculinity is strong in her family.

Last edited:
The wife's sister is the one who's busted. She got the male features.

View media item 2412445
Maybe Odin was Hernandez' down low lover. How else did he find out about Aaron's alleged tendencies...

*EDIT* I read that wrong, that is Hernandez' fiancee. Wow, the masculinity is strong in her family.

yea looking at his wifes face its not hard to believe the stories of him being bisexual.

What strip clubs y'all go to where u can't touch em ?
laugh.gif
mean.gif
Usually the trap ones honestly..... And no, I am not proud to know that fact...

Lol. This was me actually when I was 18. Strip clubs are just cringey. Pay money to have a naked girl dance for me, and I can't touch her?

Agreed.
What strip clubs y'all go to where u can't touch em ? :lol: :smh:

Don't know about now, but back then I went to a few topless joints where you couldn't touch. Not sure if it was the establishments policy or if the girl personally didn't want to be touched.

Lookin' like a 4:30am Ayesha Curry.

Also...found these tweets interesting. They followed the Newsweek article that was posted a few pages back about Hernandez's sexuality. The dude talking is a verified account:

Chris Law‏Verified account @ChrisLaw 24h24 hours ago

I'm no matlock, but I may have nailed this story 4 years ago. Sad

Someone asked him what he meant:

Chris Law‏Verified account @ChrisLaw 23h23 hours ago

In due time. More details will emerge, but there was an incident I was told about that I'm pretty confident happened back in 2012

:nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom