New Season Thread Made, Move on Over :)

[quote name="thachosen123"]Great, we get to hear/read about how much these "sources" know again :rolleyes[/quote]Right? :lol:

[quote name="CP"]Don't ever put rebuild and Lakers in the same sentence. The Lakers will matter long after Kobe is gone, get right.[/quote]My man. :smokin In Essential's defense, though, post-Kobe looks pretty bleak. Post-Shaq was fine... because of Kobe. But post-Kobe is looking superstar-less, like post-Magic.

[quote name="Essential1"]Matlock and Murder She Wrote on? :tongue:[/quote]No. :stoneface: Cosby Show & Alf. :smokin

I'll be disappointed if they lose Gasol and Bynum......especially if Howard doesn't end up resigning either :smh:

Well from all reports, this is the closest I've seen DHoward trade getting completed
Keeps finger crossed

That Nets one where Cavs jumped in was pretty damn close though :lol:

We'll see. The only source I say saying it's done is @incarceratedbob he's kind of legit.. He has hit a few times according to people who are "good sources" but also missed big

Jarred Rudolph, Eric Pincus, Kurt Helin say "it's real close but that means nothing"

Legion Sports says it could be done tomorrow.. We know how that goes :rofl: = NEVER :lol:

The Three Musketeers (Stephen A, Broussard, Bucher) are reporting it will be finalized tomorrow as well... It's NEVER HAPPENING :smh:

Last edited:
We won't be better than okc/sas/mia if we lose pau in the process of trading for dwight :smh:

Dwight-Pau-Metta-Kobe-Nash would be :smokin

I just have this good feeling that dwight and pau will mesh together (playing with nash). Just imagine a double pick set for nash, you can either pick and roll with dwight or pick and pop with pau :smokin

Last edited:
Marc Stein‏@ESPNSteinLine

Source close to talks tells ESPN that trade call with league office has been scheduled for Friday morning to process four-team Dwight deal

So as of now, unless a team changes their mind, a call will be placed in the morning.

The question - is Pau included in this?

Source close to talks tells ESPN that trade call with league office has been scheduled for Friday morning to process four-team Dwight deal

YESSS were trading pau ive been waiting for this day :smokin just sucks its for Al Harrington :x hopfully JHill starts

Back
Top Bottom