New Season Thread Made, Move on Over :)

Mcbob is going to ORL in this deal. Just reported on ESPN 710!

cant believe how stupid the magic was.. i guess they were waiting for the worst possible trade scenarios and then decide to go with that.. al harrington, aaron afflalo, and some scrubs and draft picks? hahaha, serves them right

My dad always said lakers fans were greedy, I haven't talked to him yet but I know he's happy and cant wait for the playoffs. Smh

he would be, but if this story is true, then he shouldnt be on the team
Leandro Barbosa was on the Phoenix Suns from 2003-2010…He was a fan favorite in the desert and then got traded this past Summer before the season began..Why was the longest tenured Suns player shipped out of town…I’m being told he was messing around with Steve Nash’s wife…Here’s what my source tells me..”Barbosa was traded because Nash caught wind of the affair and he had to go…That’s why Nash all of a sudden got divorced after his wife had the baby..He realized it wasn’t his.
Even though nash and howard get all the hype, i think that jamison is the forgotten man.. a huge upgrade compared to last year's bench..
watch all these new lakers fans join the bandwagon...

Wait a min so Barbosa and Richardson smashed the homie wife :smh: :x

My dad always said lakers fans were greedy, I haven't talked to him yet but I know he's happy and cant wait for the playoffs. Smh

greedy? why settle for less, when you dont have to? the magic had all the leverage in this deal, and they walk away with a bunch of bums.. i cant wait to see how howard's inside game will evolve, with the laker greats helping him. wasnt kareem helping bynum? i also think that kobe will help howard's footwork

Wouldn't say greedy lakers have been getting superstars since they was lighting up the Forum it's always been the franchise city of angels hollywood plus we got Dwight off a trade not like I'm taking my talents to south beach

Wouldn't say greedy lakers have been getting superstars since they was lighting up the Forum it's always been the franchise city of angels hollywood plus we got Dwight off a trade not like I'm taking my talents to south beach

wouldnt anyone want to play in hollywood? besides, superstar players will add more money to their brand. if im not mistaken i've read that howard will double if not triple his value with adidas now that he is in LA.

It's official.

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA
Trade call is done with the league office. Dwight Howard has joined the Los Angeles Lakers.

Kobe Bryant
2 hours ago
Well, it looks like Superman has found a home. I wish nothing but the best for Big Bynum. I hope he follows what was a great season last year with an even better one next year. I know LA is excited about the deal and rightfully so. The Lakers landed a piece that will hopefully carry the franchise long after I'm gone. I have spoken to Dwight Howard already and we are locked and loaded to bring back the title. Wow, what a summer Jimmy and Mitch have had so far. Unreal! I'm focused on our semifinal game vs Argentina but I had to pause for a few to send you my thoughts, in case you were curious..

https://www.facebook.com/Kobe

Does anyone believe he really posted this? :lol:

didnt see the Kobe phrases "execution" and "he's like a brother to me"

Back
Top Bottom