Bring back: Sessions.

2012-2013 Champions
pimp.gif
As a Die-Hard Laker Fan.. This not happening... not in one year
Buss and Mitch said they weren't making "major" moves

Even if they were lying or dumbing down the term "major"

The above is a little too MAJOR

Not happening in one year

I honestly don't know if Josh Smith is enough of a return for Pau.

At the same time, you can look at it as Pau and Bynum standing in each other's way. If you need to get rid of one, you might as well get a better-than-decent player in return.

ATL should throw in Hinrich or someone, then I'll be happy.

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Originally Posted by MJGREATXII

Get rid of: Pau, Bynum, Steve blake
Bring in: Howard, Josh Smith, Beasely, Mo williams

2012-2013 Champions
pimp.gif

Agreed, It's a dream, We'd be solid at all 5 positions and be great at the 2 and 5. Also we'd have a decent bench. 

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Get rid of: Pau, Bynum, Steve blake
Bring in: Howard, Josh Smith, Beasely, Mo williams

2012-2013 Champions
pimp.gif

Agreed, It's a dream, We'd be solid at all 4 positions and be great at the 2 and 5. Also we'd have a decent bench. 
As bad as me and you would love for this to happen.. I can't
It's better not to think about it, we would only get our feelings hurt lol

Sucks

If they Trade Pau for Josh... someone his to come with Josh.. Pau is a 2-time champion before anything.. and one of the best passing forwards and one the smartest players period in terms of BBall IQ

Josh hasn't made it oit the first round I don't believe.. and is only know for Defense and taking ill advised 3 pointers

HOU's second option for their picks might be Pau Gasol.

They'd need to move up to 2 or 3 for the Lakers to consider it though.

Another thing to watch leading up to tomorrow is what the Rockets are doing, they've had a hard on for Pau for about 2 years now and with them gathering all these picks, they'll more than likely be trying to get a top 10 pick in hopes that it'll land them the coveted Gasol finally. Lowry or KMart and Scola + a top 10 pick would be tough to turn down.

Pau for Josh please happen.. And if we take home pick #23 as well which I'm pretty sure we would.. Yes yes yes.

Saves us money and a great stepping stone to bringing in Dwight.

I want nothing to do with Scola or Kevin Martin.

Hawks have only 5 guys on roster. Horford and JJ2 are untouchable. Leaving Smoove, Teague & Pachulia.Would be nice if we get Teague as our backup PG...

if MKG came to the Lakers I would shed tears.

Great finisher around the rim, can guard multiple positions.
At worst, he becomes someone like Iggy. Best case, Scottie Pippen.

edit: I'd be down to take Josh Smith+pick or Teague for Pau and just push hard for Bynum/Howard trade to take place.
Try and fill in solid pieces around and go all in.

I'm not sold on Lowry + Scola, but all the picks the Rockets have could sweeten the deal *shrug*.

I will be livid if the Lakers just stand pat tho, I can't see another year of this core. For the love of God Mitch.

SoHi 23 wrote:
if MKG came to the Lakers I would shed tears.

Great finisher around the rim, can guard multiple positions.
At worst, he becomes someone like Iggy. Best case, Scottie Pippen.
you and me both
laugh.gif
    Been coveting for this dude since the tournament... 

He's going top 5. MKG would be awesome adding to the current team. Not trading an all star or near Allstar for

I was sitting on Twitter and GotEmCoach got faked out by some fake account reporting a Bynum-for-Dwight deal. Nearly had a heart attack. Twitter is evil.

Originally Posted by SenorRoboto2k5

I was sitting on Twitter and GotEmCoach got faked out by some fake account reporting a Bynum-for-Dwight deal. Nearly had a heart attack. Twitter is evil.

I seen that and was about to cry. I knew it was too good to be true

why do you guys still want sessions? hes terrible defensively.... fish probably played better D than him...

Stop it.

Fish played better than no one defensively.

Name an NBA point guard. That guy played better defense than Fish.

And this is why you go after Smith & Dwight... Does Sessions being below average defensively matter then? It really doesn't

And you sure half of Sessions problem wasn't 2 bigs who would leave him out to dry on bad help on pick & roll defense every play .

Also Sessions is above average offensively at the PG.

Has improved 1area of his game every year tremendously.

If you get Mo Williams.. Nice.. To the bench you go.. And Steve Blake can get the hell out.

Originally Posted by Essential1

And this is why you go after Smith & Dwight... Does Sessions being below average defensively matter then? It really doesn't

And you sure half of Sessions problem wasn't 2 bigs who would leave him out to dry on bad help on pick & roll defense every play .

Also Sessions is above average offensively at the PG.

Has improved 1area of his game every year tremendously.

If you get Mo Williams.. Nice.. To the bench you go.. And Steve Blake can get the hell out.
Problem is no other team besides the Blazers might want Steve Blake 
laugh.gif

Mo Williams is a much better option at PG on a team with D12. That Orlando team that reached the Finals.... surrounded with shooters.

If you can't shoot, you must sit.

Mo Williams would help our bench I suppose but if it means the Clippers land Lamar I'm not down.

No way I could stomach that. Might never watch the NBA again and just become a full time lacrosse fan or something.

Back
Top Bottom